The USS Makalu is looking for you

For Pegasus Fleet Simms Only!
Need crew for your ship or station? Here's somewhere you can advertise!
Please, no one-line ads in here.
Terris
Junior Lieutenant
Junior Lieutenant

The USS Makalu is looking for you

Post by Terris » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:17 am

Greetings from the command deck of the USS Makalu. My name is Captain Kellin Reynolds the Commanding Officer and along with my First Officer we would like to ask you a question.

Do you like exploring the unknown? Don't like being bogged down by all those fleet story arcs? Have you ever wanted to join a sim with its own story to tell?

Well look no further. The USS Makalu, a Nebula class starship is the ship you are looking for. We are a sim that goes out into space and stays away from the politics of the Federation.

Set in the year 2392, Starfleet has sent out a few ships including the Makalu in the name of actual space exploration. Seeking out new life and new civilizations. Going where no one has ever been before.

Currently seeking the following positions:

Chief Engineering Officer- Does anyone know how to fix the engines?

http://makalu.st-sims.com

If you have any questions feel free to email me at mwbradbury1206@gmail.com or send me a private message.
“Your job is to keep holding on, even when you think you can’t”--Captain Janeway

Terris
Junior Lieutenant
Junior Lieutenant

Re: The USS Makalu is looking for you

Post by Terris » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:24 pm

We are actively seeking the Chief Engineering Officer position and Chief Science Officer position.

If interested please head on over to makalu.st-sims.com to fill out an application
“Your job is to keep holding on, even when you think you can’t”--Captain Janeway

Return to “Ships Seeking Crew”