How Did you Hear about PF?

Talk about any old rubbish here - but don't spam!

How did you find us?

A friend
51%
Link from another site
10%
Search engine (Google, etc)
26%
Banner exchange
No votes
Top Sites
No votes
Browsing the internet
8%
Posted advert on Yahoo!Groups
3%
Posted advert elsewhere (please specify where)
3%

Total votes: 39

Williams
Admin
Admin

How Did you Hear about PF?

Post by Williams » Fri May 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Here we go guys, a nice little poll to try and help us out in finding the best method of recruitment that we can focus on to bring even more willing servan-- erm, players into our family :D

Feel free to give a brief explanation in a post of how you found us if you like, too :)

(The first vote for 'a friend' is mine, since I want to see the results without having to press the link to show me them each time :P)

Terris
Junior Lieutenant
Junior Lieutenant

Re: How Did you Hear about PF?

Post by Terris » Sun May 30, 2010 2:51 am

Well first I saw an Advertisement for the fleet in a Yahoo Group. After that I contacted our lovely PFCO and got some information about the fleet including a few of the Admiralty positions.

After all of the questions and turning in applications after applications I became the person I am today. Before all that I served on the Fleet first and only Starbase which was under the command of Aurora Trax. Then after she left I took over until I reluctantly had to leave my position.

After leave another fleet to come here where I feel more at home and surrounded by friends I and the USS Arondight are finally home.
“Your job is to keep holding on, even when you think you can’t”--Captain Janeway

Mikoto Misaka
Crewman
Crewman

Post by Mikoto Misaka » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:35 am

Hmm let me think about that one.... Back when Williams was a TFCO in another fleet and I was a TFCO too. He asked me to have a look at his own fleet. So I guess it was that then.

Yeah, I originally commanded the USS Gallant, but then had to give her up due to OOC issues. However I returned with the Arondight from HF and joined PF. So yeah watch out, Captain Emily Woodhouse is about :P
Captain Mikoto Misaka
Commanding Officer
USS Ermiana

Mouse
Crewman
Crewman

Post by Mouse » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:00 pm

I was roleplaying on Mirc on irc.Darkmyst.org and looking through the channel listings.
Resident Mousian
Ayla Bawden = USS Dreadnought Science Officer
Samanthia Akiashiro = SB-332 Warp-12 Lounge

Mike
Admin
Admin

Post by Mike » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:34 pm

I had left command in another fleet which was... stifling... and I was looking to migrate a couple of characters to a new fleet. Instead of going to the 'big guns' with hundreds of ships, thousands of crew where everyone to a man feels forgotten about at some point, I thought I'd come and give Krace and the guys the benefit of my irritating nature.

I started out with command of the USS Jackal, swiftly moving on to Starbase 332 where I remain.
ImageImageImageImage

Alex
Pegasus Fleet CO
Pegasus Fleet CO

Post by Alex » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:02 pm

I migrated over with the Shiloh and created a new character for the Jackal after the stifling debacle in the Fleet Which Shall Not Be Named.
Fleet Admiral Emily Quinn
Commanding Officer
11th 'Pegasus' Fleet

Fleet Captain Liarra Von
Commanding Officer
Starbase 332

FruitLoop
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by FruitLoop » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:14 pm

I wasn't happy in the fleet the Washington was in before, so I migrated over here with her at the suggestion of a friend. I found I liked it here, so I joined more ships.

brendan81
Crewman Apprentice
Crewman Apprentice

Post by brendan81 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Restarted playing after a hiatus of over 2 or 3 years. Currently on two ships and asked for a ship. And I googled my way on the eagle :)
Currently Playing On:
Lt.Cmdr. Sean O'Connell, Csec, Starbase 332

Stern
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post by Stern » Thu May 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Mouse wrote:I was roleplaying on Mirc on irc.Darkmyst.org and looking through the channel listings.
I know you.

You used to sim with Amaara (Not sure if she was using another nickname at the time or not, but I know she used that name for at least one of her characters), Straden, and a few others. What a small world! (Main reason I recognize you is your avatar.)

As to how I heard; I heard about it through a friend of mine who dug me up from the past and told me about it. Initially I was really hesitant; It has been a number of years since I've participated on a sim, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to.

Oddly enough, I'm still not sure, but I am having fun, so there's that, lol.

Also....

Lieutenant (JG) Areinnye t'Lhaenn
Chief Intelligence Officer
Starbase Zeta

Rear Admiral Anton de Fitenzia
Director of Research and Development
Pegasus Fleet

tarinzix
Crewman Apprentice
Crewman Apprentice

Post by tarinzix » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Lol, as lame as this might sound, I found this fleet after one of the Yahoo Groups I'm subscribed to completely spammed my inbox is the same ad. I considered moving my sim from another fleet to here after this annoying debacle with that other fleet concerning another CO, which I will not name here out of respect, but then I decided to start fresh.

Despite how small this fleet is, it just seems larger than the bigger fleet that I was came from. :)
"...In the end, there is no such thing as good and evil, right and wrong. But that is something that we cannot truly understand, until the moment of our death. It's the moment when everything that we know about creation and creations of our own making, are all finally understood."

Return to “General Discussion”