Favorite Shows/Movies?

Talk about any old rubbish here - but don't spam!
Emily
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Favorite Shows/Movies?

Post by Emily » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:53 am

Coming off of a topic I got into on IRC with Rhimer and Otouvelli about, what are some TV shows/movies that you guys are currently watching? What are some TV shows/movies that you guys have watched in the past absolutely love?

I'll start...

Current Shows: Quantico, Veep, House of Cards, The Blacklist, Madam Secretary, Castle, Shades of Blue, Agents of Shield, Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Favorite Sci-Fi: Star Trek (of course), Stargate, Warehouse 13, Firefly, Doctor Who
Non-Sci-Fi Favorites: White Collar, Nikita, Hawaii 5-O, Chuck, Prison Break, Sons of Anarchy, Newsroom

PLEASE feel free to talk to me about any of these shows! hahaha. If you're looking for something new to watch, I highly recommend any of these!

Sorry I didn't really add any movies. I prefer to watch TV shows more, and there are too many movies to list... hahaha

Williams
Admin
Admin

Re: Favorite Shows/Movies?

Post by Williams » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:48 am

Current Shows: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Castle, Agents of Shield
Favourite Sci-Fi: Star Trek, Stargate, Firefly, Galaxy Quest, Star Wars
Non-Sci-Fi Favourites: Big Band Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Sharpe, Dragon Ball Z, Home Improvement, Zombieland, Deadpool

I only recently discovered Castle, and I've gotten through to Season 7 I think now (I know I've only got one season left to go, but it wasn't on Sky Box Sets yet when I was watching). Firefly is also something I've only discovered in the last two years, but it's fast become my favourite show - I'll often sit and watch it whenever I'm in need of something to do, and I really wish it hadn't been cancelled as early as it had. For movies, Galaxy Quest is probably my favourite, and my character on the Highlander is inspired by that movie quite a lot (with a good mix of Col. Jack from Stargate).

Stannes
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post by Stannes » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Current Shows: Supernatural (I don't watch much TV anymore: I read)
Favourite Sci-Fi: Star Trek, Stargate, Star Wars, Aliens, Space Above & Beyond, Battlestar Galactica, B5, Alien Nation, War of the Worlds, Helix (Season One only), Terminator, The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnasus, The Abyss, The Martian, Close Encounters, 12 Monkeys (movie), Dark City, Sunshine, Firefly, Farscape
Non-Sci-Fi Favourites: Resident Evil, The Dead, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Super 8, 28 Days Later, Shutter Island, Road to Perdition, Stakeland, Mad Max Fury Road, Amelie, Sucker Punch, Daywatch
ImageImage

Alex
Pegasus Fleet CO
Pegasus Fleet CO

Post by Alex » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:45 am

Current Shows: Game of Thrones, Doctor Who (once it's back on) - I haven't really been watching a lot of tv lately, though I've been tackling some shows on Netflix. I just finished Leverage earlier this week. Also, I only just started watching Game of Thrones. I've almost finished season 2, but it's going to be a bust weekend, so I probably won't fit many more in.

Favorite Sci-Fi: Star Trek (naturally), Doctor Who, Star Wars, Firefly - Again, I don't watch a lot of tv. I wanted to check out BSG, but it was off Netflix before I had a chance to watch it. Does Red Vs Blue count?

Movies: Probably too many to count, but Apollo 13 may be my all-time favorite
Fleet Admiral Emily Quinn
Commanding Officer
11th 'Pegasus' Fleet

Fleet Captain Liarra Von
Commanding Officer
Starbase 332

Aaron
Chief of Public Relations

Post by Aaron » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:45 pm

Current Shows: Walking Dead, Arrow, Flash, The Last Ship, Chicago Fire and PD, Hell on Wheels, Marco Pollo
Favorite Sci-fi: Firefly and Stargate
Favorite Non-Sci-fi: I was a huge Son's of Anarchy fan, JAG
Rear Admiral Jesse James
Pegasus Fleet

Lt.CMdr Craig Travis
Chief of Base Security
SB 332
TF11

Return to “General Discussion”