FallFest VI: Online Convention!

Talk about any old rubbish here - but don't spam!
Emily
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

FallFest VI: Online Convention!

Post by Emily » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:19 pm

Every year, OnGoing Worlds partners with a roleplay community to host an online convention called FallFest for writers, game masters, graphic artists, and so on from all over the interwebz. This year, OnGoing Worlds is working with Obsidian Fleet. The convention will run for several hours with sessions ranging from discussions, trivia games, and live role plays. Obsidian Fleet will be hosting the convention on their Discord Server, so if you'd like to attend this year, head over there on November 12!

I will be attending the convention, helping Obsidian Fleet with some of the organizational aspects, and also representing Pegasus Fleet. The Admiralty plans on hosting a session or two of our own at the convention, but if you're comfortable with an aspect of role playing (management, writing, social media, etc) and you'd like to host a session of your own, shoot an email to sharr@obsidianfleet.net. Last year, I was able to sit in on a couple of sessions from FallFest, and I even had the chance to host my own. It's a fantastic way to get to know your peers in the roleplay community and I highly encourage you all to participate! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them as best I can! I hope to see some of you there!

Here is a list of all sessions currently scheduled for FallFest 2016: http://obsidianfleet.net/fallfest.

Emily
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Re: FallFest VI: Online Convention!

Post by Emily » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:28 am

FallFest now has a scheduled time and some sessions already booked! The convention will take place Saturday, November 12 at 9:30am-8:00pm (Eastern time). To find out more about the sessions and the times already booked, head over to http://obsidianfleet.net/fallfest! As always, if you have any questions, let me know! :D

Return to “General Discussion”