Monthly Meetings

Talk about any old rubbish here - but don't spam!

What day should the monthly meeting be held on?

Monday
11%
Tuesday
No votes
Wednesday
No votes
Thursday
No votes
Friday
No votes
Saturday
33%
Sunday
56%

Total votes: 9

Williams
Admin
Admin

Monthly Meetings

Post by Williams » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:18 pm

OK all, I spoke about monthly meetings in my annual address a short time ago, and now's the time to start planning when they shall be. Primarily, I'd like Staff, COs and XOs to be voting here, but if you're looking to become a CO or XO yourself sometime in the near future and would like to attend these meetings after you do make it there, then feel free to through in your comments.

There are only 10 options, so first of all I'm going to be putting up a poll to find the best day for the meetings. I will then open another thread with a poll to find the best time. Out of the two polls, I will then open another poll which combines day and time, in order to get the best result (think of this pair of votes as the semi-finals, and the next vote will be the final).

So, it's pretty straight forward; everyone knows the days of the week. Vote which is best for yourself.

Williams
Admin
Admin

Re: Monthly Meetings

Post by Williams » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:19 pm

Sundays are best for myself. I work long hours on a six-day week, so any other day it would have to be late at night, or late on a Saturday evening.

Return to “General Discussion”