Ensign Dylan Tyler Reporting For Duty

New to the fleet? Come on in and say hi!
Dylan Tyler
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Ensign Dylan Tyler Reporting For Duty

Post by Dylan Tyler » Mon May 30, 2011 9:52 am

This is awesome!!!! I decided it was high time I got on here and said hello. I also want to say that in real life, I am not nearly as snobby as Dylan Tyler is. I just like having those characters that can easily have issues with other people. I also am gonna give a shout out to my bro, hey Spidey!!!!! He plays Mykel Owen on the Endeavor alongside yours truly, Dylan Tyler as soon to be promoted Chief Tactical Officer.

If anyone is interested in an rp, I am always down. Also, can you do rps with other people on other ships? Just curious.

Kyle

JGSimmons
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Re: Ensign Dylan Tyler Reporting For Duty

Post by JGSimmons » Mon May 30, 2011 10:01 am

Basically, how would you imagine this?

Do you want Dylan to talk to people from other ships? Basically there would be the issue of people being hundreds of thousands of miles apart, and on different missions. But communication via subspace messages would be possible.

If you're looking to simply play with other people, there is nothing holding you back from making another character to join a different Sim, after all that's part of why they have fleets. many people here have characters on multiple sims.

Dylan Tyler
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Re: Ensign Dylan Tyler Reporting For Duty

Post by Dylan Tyler » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:55 am

Yeah, I was thinking through either subspace or whenever the two ships might be at the same dry dock.

Return to “Introductions”