Hello to all.

New to the fleet? Come on in and say hi!
damo025
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Hello to all.

Post by damo025 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Greeting to all from yours truly Damo025!

Now although that is not my real name out here in the real world (although it would be scary if it was lol), My real name is Damon, Although nicknamed at time from friends as Damo.

I am 24 years old and work as a cleaner, It might not sound that appealing but i work with good people and that the most important part of work for me. Not instead of going in a real history of myself i will just say a few bits as long speeches are not my thing. I have been Rping or Simming if you will for the best part of 7 years now beginning my fledgling Rp career back in 2004.

I started of in Obsidian Fleet and concentrated my effort in the Star trek universe as I and a huge trekkie! Since then i venture to one or two other fleets over the years, recently I have mostly been in independent sims but looking to get back into a structured fleet, I was tempted to go back to Obsidian but a good friend pointed me to the Shiloh ( A place i hope to start my simming career here in Pegasus fleet ). So with that I am proudly happy to come here and see where this new journey will take me.

Other Genre's of sims I have done are : Stargate, Battlestar galactica, District 12 ( police simulation ), Sigma racing ( Street racing sim ), Dragon age 2, Mass Effect and Resident evil to name quite a few. Well that shall be all otherwise I might go on and on ha ha.

Either way I am looking forward to getting to know the community here in PF and look forward to simming with many of you in the near future, Damo.

Williams
Admin
Admin

Re: Hello to all.

Post by Williams » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Hey Damo, glad to have you with us :) Welcome to Pegasus Fleet!

Mike
Admin
Admin

Post by Mike » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:00 pm

I echo those sentiments. Welcome along and I hope you have a great time.
ImageImageImageImage

Terris
Junior Lieutenant
Junior Lieutenant

Post by Terris » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:42 am

Welcome to the Fleet. If you have questions feel free to ask around.
“Your job is to keep holding on, even when you think you can’t”--Captain Janeway

damo025
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Post by damo025 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:32 pm

I want to thank you for your warm welcome to the fleet, It is a nice place you have here, Just wanted to say a quick thank you also to those who help point me in this right direction and get my footing so to speak and now that I feel settled, I would like to say that I have completed my first bio on PF for the Shiloh.. So fingers crossed :)

Return to “Introductions”