Thompson

New to the fleet? Come on in and say hi!
Thompson
Chief of Fleet Operations

Thompson

Post by Thompson » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Soo I'm one of the latest new CO's to join the fleet. I have about 10 months experience simming and 3 as a CO. But onto the juicy stuff ;)

My name is Andrew Norris. I'm not related to Chuck Norris despite popular belief. I'm 20 and live in Northern Ireland in the Lovely city off.. Londonderry/Derry/The Maiden City/The Walled City/Stroke City depending on who the council are trying to cosey up to this week. I'm currently in First year at University of Ulster Magee Campus Londonderry studying Music and I hope to do a teaching course after and then teach music :)

I have always love startrek since a young age and computing especially pc gaming is a big hobby of mine. Very into music of course but more the classical side of things. Anything else ask away!

(Google Chrome spell check ftw)

Williams
Admin
Admin

Re: Thompson

Post by Williams » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Hey there Andy, glad to see you could join me over here :)

Out of curiosity; what instrument(s) do you play?

Thompson

Post by Thompson » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Glad to be here as well :)

Play the flute but I have some basic singing and piano skills but yea flute/piccolo is my main instrument.

Williams
Admin
Admin

Post by Williams » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Ahh, well isn't that a coincidence :P I played flute throughout my whole time in secondary school, and even though I've dabbled in guitar and saxophone, it's still my main instrument :) I'm more into playing the jazzy stuff myself though.

Thompson

Post by Thompson » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:06 pm

My flute teacher keeps saying he is going to get me to play sax. I've done a tiny bit of jazz flute but I'm not generally a fan of jazz so I stick to classical. Irish Flute playing is also good but not something i've managed to dabble in yet :(

Mikoto Misaka
Crewman
Crewman

Post by Mikoto Misaka » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Hiiiii! Welcome to the fleet! I tell you what, you two grab your flutes, I'll grab the Piano and lets knock up "The Inner Light" also known as "Picards Flute Song" and see how well we can do it :P But welcome :)
Captain Mikoto Misaka
Commanding Officer
USS Ermiana

dorian
Crewman
Crewman

Post by dorian » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:12 pm

I play Trumpet and i have dabbled in the Flute and Piano. :)

Thompson

Post by Thompson » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Sounds like a good plan Luna :D Next time your round my way we can give it a bash :P We have such a musical bunch here. Should make a PF orchestra :L

Return to “Introductions”