Kurt - Hey all!

New to the fleet? Come on in and say hi!
Fletcher
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Kurt - Hey all!

Post by Fletcher » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:42 am

Hey All,

My name is Kurt and I play Captain Carolyne Hall, the commanding officer of Starbase Pioneer (519) which is a new addition to the fleet. Just a bit about myself, I'm an eighteen year old high school senior, an Eagle Scout, trumpet player and a life long Star Trek fan. I've been simming for almost three years now, and I've been a CO for about that long. I joined Epsilon Force back in February of 2009 and I've been a CO in that fleet since then. I've served several positions over there from Chief of Staff to TFCO and Director of Public Relations. I've also simmed infrequently at Bravo Fleet, UCIP and Obsidian Fleet. I also was one of the vice presidents of Phoenix Fleet which went defunct last year.

Just a brief history of Starbase Pioneer (Yeah, I know it's already getting boring lol), Pioneer started as the U.S.S. Zeus back in 2009. The Zeus was a steamrunner under the command of myself, then Commander Robert Fletcher which was under Task Force 84 in EF, under the command of none other than Matt Williams, our illustrious FCO ;) . Until it's destruction in April of 2010 (2387 - EF TIme), the ship served as the TGCO of Task Group 84-B. In April of 2010, the crew of the Zeus transferred to the U.S.S. Roddenberry, a Luna Class. After Matt's retirement from TFCO of 84, to start Pegasus actually, I took over the spot of TFCO of TF84, a position I held for a few months until September of that year.

In October of 2010, in order to meet the new militaristic style of TF84 under my successor of TF84, the now crew of the Roddenberry moved to the newly constructed U.S.S. Zeus (-A), a sovereign class starship. The Zeus-A had a successful run of missions until early June of 2011. Thanks to a string of real life issues affecting both myself and the crew, the sim was reorganized into Starbase Pioneer later that month. Since then the Starbase has been a model sim in Epsilon Force, being award the Gold Simulation of the month twice (consecutively), the Commander in Chief Unit Citation and the Judy Chapman Simming Award (Sim of the Year 2011).

Alright, sorry about tooting my own horn, just wanted to give you some insight on the starbase. ;)
I look forward to simming with you guys and joining your family.

-Kurt
Captain Carolyne Hall
Commanding Officer
Starbase 519: Pioneer
Task Force 11

Terris
Junior Lieutenant
Junior Lieutenant

Re: Kurt - Hey all!

Post by Terris » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:33 am

Hey Kurt,

Welcome to the Fleet.
“Your job is to keep holding on, even when you think you can’t”--Captain Janeway

Return to “Introductions”