Excited to get Started

New to the fleet? Come on in and say hi!
Stephen
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Excited to get Started

Post by Stephen » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:15 pm

Hey Everyone! I'm Stephen and I'm excited to be here and a part of Pegasus Fleet. I've already started out aboard the USS Nicholson as Chief of the Boat and I am a brand new Commanding Officer of the USS Nomad which hasn't yet appeared on the website. There will be more info in the recruitment section about the Nomad when the time comes to open the doors. In the meantime however... I'm 24 years old and I work as a 911 Dispatcher and I work per-diem in various EMS agencies to keep my skills up and have fun mostly because I hate my job at 911 lol. In addition to work I'm also a Public Affairs Officer in the US Coast Guard Auxiliary and very proud to put on the uniform and serve. I have two kids ages 5 and three thankfully both boys... who live with me during the week and see their mother on the weekends while I work my butt off.

Anyway... I'm happy to be here and get to know some of you I'm in IRC fairly often and I also have a bunch of messengers you can find in my profile or of course you can email me or contact me through the forums also.

Looking forward to participating here in PF!

Thomas Smith
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Re: Excited to get Started

Post by Thomas Smith » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Welcome to the fleet Stephen. Thank you for your service in various ways. Hope you find plenty to do in the fleet. We will look forward to your contributions. If you have questions don't hesitate to inquire.

Stephen
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post by Stephen » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Thank you very much!

Joe_Rhimer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by Joe_Rhimer » Mon May 06, 2013 1:50 am

i know I've said it before, but I'll say it here too: Welcome aboard man! I'm excited to see what you'll do with the Nomad!

Return to “Introductions”