Matt AKA VAdm Roman Sanchez

New to the fleet? Come on in and say hi!
Williams
Admin
Admin

Matt AKA VAdm Roman Sanchez

Post by Williams » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:08 pm

Hello everyone. I suppose since I set the forums up, and am the first user here, I should probably be the first to introduce myself :P

In RL, my name is Matthew, or Matt for short. I'm a student at the University of Wolverhampton here in England studying Interpreting (British Sign Language) for the next four years. I have a beautiful girlfriend, whom my 3rd anniversary with was/is (depending on when you're reading this XD) on the 12 of October.

In-Character, I currently have two positions within Pegasus Fleet. The first is Vice Admiral Roman Sanchez, Commander and Founder of this fleet. Second, is Commander Benjamin Byrne, who is my CO character on the USS Endeavour, a Sovereign class starship. The reason I started this fleet was because I felt the need for somewhere that followed its own rules, at all times, no matter whom they were being applied to. I needed a place where I knew that everyone would be treated fairly, and that the rules wouldn't be bypassed when it suited. I have been in a couple of places which are fair in this respect, but I have also seen some where they are not. It is my plan for this fleet to join the former group, and stay there.

So, you've heard about me - now let's see some topics telling us who you lot are! :D

Return to “Introductions”