Commodore Robert Shafto (AKA Kyle)

New to the fleet? Come on in and say hi!
Robert Shafto
Crewman Apprentice
Crewman Apprentice

Commodore Robert Shafto (AKA Kyle)

Post by Robert Shafto » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:35 am

Hey All,

My name is Kyle Thomas, and I am currently going through my last phase of Exams in year 12. I live in Perth, Western Australia, in the ass end of beyond :P. I am going to be joining the Australian Army Reserves next year.

I am a proud member of Epsilon Force, the FMCO an CO of the USS Scimitar, as well as several other characters.

I joined Pegasus fleet as its Director of Fleet Operations after Matt told me about his fleet. Im new to this position and its duties, but am eager to learn. I am also in command of the USS Hastings, NCC-77001.

I am a fan of science fiction in general lol, with several characters throughout the genre's, such as Halo, BSG and Star Trek. I am eager to start simming with you all.

Clement
Director of Fleet Resources
Director of Fleet Resources

Re: Commodore Robert Shafto (AKA Kyle)

Post by Clement » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Welcome to Pegasus Fleet, Kyle.

We're glad to have you here. I look forward to working with you as we begin to receive our first new CO's. I do have experience as a Task Force CO, so if you ever need a hand with anything, feel free to ask.
Rear Admiral D’era Virtam
Pegasus Fleet Director of Resources
pfdr@pegasusfleet.net

Robert Shafto
Crewman Apprentice
Crewman Apprentice

Post by Robert Shafto » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:54 am

Thank you very much for the warm welcome Rear Admiral, and if I have any questions I will consult you.

Williams
Admin
Admin

Post by Williams » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Welcome to the fleet, Shafto :D Feel free to have a look around and help us get some activity started here! XD

Return to “Introductions”