Anodyne Xtras

Having a problem with your site? Post in here, and we'll see what we can do to help!
Williams
Admin
Admin

Anodyne Xtras

Post by Williams » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:30 pm

I thought I would take a moment to point everyone in the direction of the Anodyne Xtras site. It is a recent expansion on the Anodyne Productions site where we all get our Nova installs from, that allows the community to upload their skins and mods for others to download in one central place. It already has quite a few skins and mods up on it already, and more are likely to get added as time goes on. You can find it at http://xtras.anodyne-productions.com/

I have also started putting my own created skins up there recently. I've amassed a fair few different designs over the years - some for my own sites and some that have been requested from me. As long as I haven't specifically been asked to keep a skin bespoke for the sim I created it for (and as long as the skin isn't too bespoke that it would be difficult to customise for other sims), and as long as it isn't a skin that I am currently using on one of my own sites (which I keep for my own use only so as to keep my sites looking unique), then it will eventually make its way onto Xtras. You can find my uploads at my Xtras profile here: http://xtras.anodyne-productions.com/profile/Krace

Anyone else who creates skins or mods for Nova, I would also highly recommend that you put those that you are willing to hand out for public use on there as well. It's certainly a much easier way to handle giving them out than having to find the files and email them across every time someone asks for one :D

Treymiar
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Re: Anodyne Xtras

Post by Treymiar » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:58 pm

Thank you for sharing.
For those of us who pipe-dream about starting up another simm, it'll be a good resource.
- PSF

"Sometimes, people become enemies because they don't understand each other.
Other times, they become enemies because they do."

Return to “Website Helpdesk”