All Good Things Uniforms

Looking for someone to create your latest character image? Need a shiny new graphic for your website? Ask away!
Mike
Admin
Admin

All Good Things Uniforms

Post by Mike » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi everyone,

I know this might be a bit of a long-shot but I'm interested in finding someone to help me work up a redesign of the All Good Things uniform style for 332. We've been using Kikmequik's uniforms for a while but we're looking to use Kuro's updated ranks and get some uniforms to go with them.

The only thing is, the All Good Things uniforms aren't great looking. Little things, the neck's too wide, the trousers are too high and there isn't enough variation in the way the uniforms can be worn. Would anyone with mad graphics skills be interested in helping me to come up with some uniform images which improve on them?
ImageImageImageImage

JJohnson
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Re: All Good Things Uniforms

Post by JJohnson » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:27 pm

I know this isn't a direct reply to your post, but these uniforms are some I had designed years back that I thought looked really good as a bridge from TWoK and TNG, having the more military look of WoK, but the TNG aesthetic. I'd love it if we could use these uniforms instead of the First Contact or other style. But then again, that's just me.

Return to “Graphics Requests”