Sci-Fi Avatars

Show off your graphics works here!
FruitLoop
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Sci-Fi Avatars

Post by FruitLoop » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:27 am

Okay, I think this is the right place for announcements from me. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. Haven't been doing this, and I forgot where to do it. Anyway.

I am FruitLoop and I have a site that many of you are familiar with, Sci-Fi Avatars located at http://scifiavatars.com. I have a gallery of several thousand avatars, all available for download and as many as you want, and I take requests on my forums. Currently I am working on creating several new avatars since there haven't been any new ones in quite a while. Included are human Chris Pratt, Charlie Hunnam and other blond and redheaded human men; Andorian Tom Felton, Kate Winslet, and other Andorians; Bajoran Alexander Skarsgard and Emilia Clark; Caitian Snow Leopards, Ocelets, and Siberian and White Tigers; Deltan Mila Kunis; Klingon Thorin Oakenshield; Vulcan Rhona Mitra and Jim Parsons.

Also, please know, if you see an avatar on the site that has not yet been redone (as in still 200x300 and pixelized) then you are more than welcome to request that it be redone ahead of schedule and it will be sent to you and put up on the site. Just be sure to let me know of the exact one!

See you later, dudes!

JasmineSomers
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Re: Sci-Fi Avatars

Post by JasmineSomers » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:01 am

Nice offer, some may take you up on it, but for the most part Avatars are done in house, but still it is nice to know there is another source for Avatars, extra resources are always good to have access to.
CHARACTERS

-----------------------------------------
"Today is a Good Day to die" Klingon saying
-----------------------------------------

Return to “Graphics”