The Resurrectionist

Have an idea for a cool new mission you want to share? Here's the place!
Treymiar
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

The Resurrectionist

Post by Treymiar » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:12 am

The Resurrectionist

This rascal is a Temporal Robin Hood who positively gives Prime Directive Enforcers fits. He doesn't actually raise anyone from the dead. He revives 'mostly dead' people through history. The best way to describe his MO is by example:

Kirk should have brought Edith Keeler back after she was hit by the car and had Enterprise revive her. Good addition to the Kirk harem. Well, this bandito rescues people in history who *cough*apparently*cough* died before their time.

Looooots of possibilities, here. Future shock? Yeah, yeah, you'd have to do some freak-out counseling, but. Who would you like to have snatched from the jaws of early death in history? Well, I would say everyone who died unfairly, but that would entail needing new planets to hold them all. For practical reasons, our Time Bandito's power would need to be unique.

Kind of a cross between Harry Mudd and El Zorro!. You want to bring someone back? Okay, I'll do it for:
1. Noble cause.
2. Romance readers demand for Romeo & Juliet to live HEA.
3. Justice. Heh, did you really think that you could escape justice via suicide? I don't THINK so!
4. Money. How much do you got?
5. Favors. Help me escape the Fed penal colony.
6. Vengeance. Yeah, an oldie but a goodie.
7. Colloseum champion games. Okay, that's a little sick. Let's not have that be a motivation. (I stole that from the 5-Doctors 'Dead Zone', an arena where original barbaric Timelords imported combatants for sport. Yeah, pretty despicable. PETA should totally kick their petunias.

Anyway, there you have it. The Resurrectionist.

- PSF

"Sometimes, people become enemies because they don't understand each other.
Other times, they become enemies because they do."

Treymiar
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Re: The Resurrectionist

Post by Treymiar » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:19 am

Oops...

The mission here?

A. Capture him in the name of Federation Justice.
B. Employ his services.
C. Save him from assassination by folks who fear him resurrecting victims/enemies.
D. All of the above.

"Sometimes, people become enemies because they don't understand each other.
Other times, they become enemies because they do."

Return to “Mission Control”