General Discussion for R&D Matters
- Director of Fleet Resources
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:05 am
The Department of Resources needs your help! We are looking for input regarding the level of detail we offer in our specifications write-ups. This includes basic information (e.g. dimensions, crew size) as well as system types, number of embarked craft, etc. Our goal is not to get lost in the minutiae, of course, but we do want to provide folks with enough to help them have fun and tell creative stories together.
Help us out by posting a response to the questions below:
- What do you find most useful/helpful about our specs?
- What do you find least useful/helpful about our specs?
- What level of detail do you and/or your players need to tell your stories?
If you have any other questions, thoughts, ideas, or concerns, we're open to those, too.
- Chief of Public Relations
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:32 pm
What do you find most useful/helpful about our specs?
The Weapon and shield specs also the shuttle assignments.
What do you find least useful/helpful about our specs?
Speed and capacity Only because we rarely factor speed in to our stories we travel and we show up and whether the ship is going at warp 7 or warp 9 it barely factors into the story.
What level of detail do you and/or your players need to tell your stories? I think what you guys have now is great
Rear Admiral Jesse James
Chief of Public Relations
Lt.CMdr Craig Travis
Chief of Base Security