Intrepid Class

Archived discussions of all specifications which have been approved and put into use by the Research & Development Department

Moderator: Clement

Terris
Junior Lieutenant
Junior Lieutenant

Re: Intrepid Class

Post by Terris » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:35 am

looks fine to me. but I am with EW.
“Your job is to keep holding on, even when you think you can’t”--Captain Janeway

Williams
Admin
Admin

Post by Williams » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:31 am

Woodhouse wrote:8. We don't need a communications center, communications is routed through OPS and the CONN on the bridge.
Don't forget, there's more to communications than just answering or sending hails from the bridge :P Communications from crew members get routed, logged, etc - that sort of ongoing set of tasks wouldn't be handled by a bridge officer.
Woodhouse wrote:9. There isn't any intelligence officer's or departments.
Not in cannon, no. But then, in canon there isn't an intelligence, fighter, marine, diplomacy or in most cases strat. ops department either :P
Woohouse wrote:10. Flight control center, we don't need that. We have a console on the bridge for flying.
There's more to Flight Control than flying - FC's also in control of any operations regarding the shuttlebay(s) :)

Blackcat
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Post by Blackcat » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:34 am

To explain the reference to "Magic Tech"...

Rocky Horror Trek Show
nnn >^o.o^< nnn
ImageImage

Blackcat
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Post by Blackcat » Sun May 02, 2010 2:52 pm

As there have been no new discussions on this for the past 3 days and a week of discussions has passed, the review on this class is now considered complete, and the specs have been entered in the Ship Database.

Again, if anyone who chipped in on the review wishes to join the tech team on a more permanent basis, simply send me an email at randd@pegasusfleet.net telling me why you think you would make a good addition to the tech team and we'll see about getting you involved.
nnn >^o.o^< nnn
ImageImage

Return to “Approved Specifications”