Year Articles on the Wiki

The Outer Office of the Galactic Anthropology Committee is the place to ask questions, propose fleet canon, and anything else which you need to post to discuss with the GAC.

Moderator: Clement

Williams
Admin
Admin

Year Articles on the Wiki

Post by Williams » Wed May 15, 2013 5:44 pm

OK everyone,

So in a bout of having far too much time on my hands between getting tagged back on posts, I started going through all of the yearly articles on the wiki (2387, 2388, 2389, etc) and starting to get them set up.

Now, the Trek Canon, Fleet Canon, and GAC Article stuff, I can get easily by going through what's up on the wiki and what's up on Memory Alpha. But I've also got a 'Non-Canon' section in there, which is intended to have things that happen on our sims, but haven't necessarily been raised to Fleet Canon or GAC status.

So I guess what I'm saying with this topic is; please post here and let me know of any events that have happened on your sims that you would like to see on these yearly pages. The hierarchy of the timeline pages is such that these ones are the ones with the most detail, including the insignificant events (hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the MA ones told us when one of the characters changed their hairstyles), so I'm willing to take anything and everything that has happened on our sims to put in here. Obviously if anything contradicts stuff that is already there, it may need to be re-worded or omitted, but otherwise I'll try and make everything fit.

In order to make the job easier, if you could just put in here the year and the short sentence/paragraph for the event (all events will go in as bullet points), then I should be able to just copy and paste it across.

e.g.
  • The USS Endeavour discovers an ancient alien starbase just beyond the farthest reaches of Federation exploration, near the Tholian border. Upon investigating and finding it deserted, Starfleet Command orders that it be brought to an operational state and christened Deep Space 19.

Williams
Admin
Admin

Re: Year Articles on the Wiki

Post by Williams » Wed May 15, 2013 7:16 pm

I'd also quite like to know the launch dates of starships and their initial commanders (if other than your current characters) - I've added a 'starships launched' section on some of the year pages, and so far the only ones I've got in there are the Endeavour and the Vesta (2386 and 2387, respectively)

Return to “Galactic Anthropology Committee Outer Office”