A place for fleet staff to make announcements

Moderators: Pegasus Fleet Admiralty, Fleet Ops

Williams
Admin
Admin

Become a donor

Post by Williams » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Hey everyone;

Straight to the point; it is drawing ever closer towards renewal time for our website hosting plan. Whilst we do have enough funds to put aside to keep the fees going, it always helps to know that we have enough to continue that trend far into the future. This is where you, as a fleet member, can help out. You will have noticed on our IFS page there is a big, shiny gold button to allow for you to donate to us through PayPal. Members may donate as much or as little as they want, and there is of course no stigma for those who cannot afford to donate.

What will your donations go towards? Well, obviously we are a not-for-profit organisation, so all funds will go directly back into the administration and the running of the fleet. At any time that we do get a surplus of funds above what is needed for the base hosting costs of Pegasus Fleet, then we can start diverting that towards paid advertisements to increase the visibility of the fleet, and bring in ever more members to crew our sims and even take up commands of their own!

At this time, we don't have any specific donor scheme in place, but here is what I will offer as an additional perk for any donors; except when you have an overriding special rank (such as one of the fleet position ones), you will have a special icon in place of your posting rank here on the forums, identifying you as a proud donor. You will also be eligible to request the use of an @pegasusfleet.net email account. Any such requests for these email accounts should be sent through to me at webmaster @ pegasusfleet . net, with the subject of [Donor] - Email Account Request.

If you would like to donate through a method other than PayPal, then please discuss that with me, and we can see what arrangements can be made.

Thanks for your support :)

Return to “Fleet Announcements”