A place for fleet staff to make announcements

Moderators: Pegasus Fleet Admiralty, Fleet Ops

Alex
Pegasus Fleet CO
Pegasus Fleet CO

Monthly Report, January 2015

Post by Alex » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:07 am

Greetings,

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday. I know that it has been a bit quiet the past month, but the PFA has been hard at work. I have a number of announcements to make. First of all, this month’s meeting, which had been scheduled for Sunday, January 4, was canceled due to attendance reasons. Even without the meeting, if anyone has anything that they would like to address to the PFA, feel free to post a message on the forums under “Questions for the PF Staff”, send me a direct email to pfco@pegasusfleet.net, or email the entire PFA with pfadmiralty@pegausfleet.net. The next monthly meeting is scheduled for Sunday, February 8.

Secondly, we have unfortunately lost a long time member of the PFA. Rear Admiral Cammila Jala, who may be better known as Terris, has stepped down as the Academy Commandant as well as the commanding officer of the USS Tachibana. Terris has been a valued member of Pegasus Fleet since the fleet’s creation, and I wish him the best. I hope you get to join us again soon when the stress caused by real life has calmed back down.

In the meantime, we are in the process of evaluating applications for the new Academy Commandant. I hope to have a final decision soon. Once the new Commandant has been selected, I will be sure to make an announcement.

The biggest announcement from the PFA is that we have been developing a restructure plan for the Fleet staff. The purpose of this plan is to streamline the PFA, establish firm and detailed responsibilities, and improve the overall process for administering the Fleet. The ultimate goal is to improve player experience by making it more clear who is the responsible party for questions as well as ensure that everyone has a well defined process for completing tasks and solving issues as efficiently as possible. The position of PFXO and Director of Personnel Management will be eliminated, and their duties redistributed to the remaining PFA members. This plan has the support of Rear Admiral Martin Cathcart and Rear Admiral Fulana de Tal, the PFXO and DPM, respectively. Admiral Cathcart has already stepped down from the PFA following the admiralty’s approval of the plan. I will be sending out a more detailed description of the other proposed changes to the COs for discussion and ratification.

Finally, I wanted to let everyone know that Rear Admiral Putski is on medical leave, so he may be slow to respond to any Recruitment questions or concerns. If anyone has an urgent request, please contact me and I will do what I can to see that it is answered.

I know that 2014 had been rocky at times, especially during the transition at the end of the year. But I think 2015 is looking bright, and I’m looking forward to the great things that the new year will bring to Pegasus Fleet.
Fleet Admiral Emily Quinn
Commanding Officer
11th 'Pegasus' Fleet

Fleet Captain Liarra Von
Commanding Officer
Starbase 332

Return to “Fleet Announcements”