A place for fleet staff to make announcements

Moderators: Pegasus Fleet Admiralty, Fleet Ops

Alex
Pegasus Fleet CO
Pegasus Fleet CO

Seeking New Director of Personnel and Recruiting

Post by Alex » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:55 pm

Greetings,

I have a special announcement. Rear Admiral Alec Maddox, who many of you may know better as Mike Gunning, has decided that it is time for him to step down as the Director of Personnel and Recruiting. He has offered this statement to the Fleet:
It's been an absolute pleasure to serve Pegasus Fleet on the PFA over the last few months. Although I was slightly reluctant to take on the role in the first place, being able to interacting with you all, help to enact a few positive changes to our processes and bring a number of fantastic new players to the fleet is up there with my proudest achievements in simming.

Although the time has come for me to step back from the role, I want to recommend the department to any player who has a flair for social media and enjoys chatting with people. There is so much potential in Pegasus Fleet and I've only unlocked a small part of that through the work I've done. I hope that my successor will be able to take us onto the next level.

Much love to you all.

Mike
Mike has been a big help to the PFA during his tenure, and has been a big part of the revitalization of Pegasus Fleet. Although he has decided to step down from his command staff position, Mike still plans to be a part of the community and to continue simming with us. He has agreed to stay with us during the selection of his successor as well as help with the transition. I am grateful for everything that he has done for the fleet, and will continue to do for the fleet.

With this new opening in the PFA, anyone who is interested in joining the fleet's command staff, has a strong interest in working with social media and prospective players, and wants to help the Fleet continue to grow, please contact me at pfco@pegasusfleet.net to request an application.

Applications for DPR are due by Sunday, August 2, so if you are interested, be sure to get your application request in quickly. Thank you, and best of luck to the applicants.

As always, Live Long and Prosper,
Fleet Admiral Emily Quinn
Commanding Officer
11th 'Pegasus' Fleet

Fleet Captain Liarra Von
Commanding Officer
Starbase 332

Terris
Junior Lieutenant
Junior Lieutenant

Re: Seeking New Director of Personnel and Recruiting

Post by Terris » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:37 pm

:(
“Your job is to keep holding on, even when you think you can’t”--Captain Janeway

Return to “Fleet Announcements”