Awards Team

A place for fleet staff to make announcements

Moderators: Pegasus Fleet Admiralty, Fleet Ops

Emily
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Awards Team

Post by Emily » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:42 pm

As some of you know, Pegasus Fleet has maintained a list of Fleet Awards for quite a while now. I'm afraid now most of these awards are rarely used and significantly outdated with current times. Now, I am happy to announce that Captain Mysen Xoll (Terris) and I plan to put together a special team dedicated to restructuring and recreating these awards. Terris will be taking charge of this project, but I will be supervising on behalf of the Admiralty.

We're planning on separating the awards into two categories, similar to how they are now. One category will be focused on sim-based awards that COs can use on their games (they are not required, though). The second category will be Fleet-level awards that will be handled/awarded on the Admiralty level (i.e. sim of the month, post of the month).

If you have experience with writing or designing and you'd like to help us redefine this important aspect of Pegasus Fleet, please email Terris and I (ddpr@pegasusfleet.net and dpr@pegasusfleet.net) or come find one of us on chat!

*being part of this team does not award you any special rank/permissions, but you do get the chance to help support your community! :)

Return to “Fleet Announcements”