A place for fleet staff to make announcements

Moderators: Pegasus Fleet Admiralty, Fleet Ops

Alex
Pegasus Fleet CO
Pegasus Fleet CO

Monthly Update - August 2017

Post by Alex » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:51 am

Hi everyone!

It's August, and that means one month closer to the return of Star Trek to our televisions. In the meantime, with the kids heading back to school, it's as good a time as ever to sim. I don't have a lot of updates this month, so let's get to it.

In last month's report I mentioned that we had a couple of openings in the Pegasus Fleet staff. I'm delighted to say that both positions have been filled. First, I'm pleased to welcome our new Academy Commandant, Rear Admiral James Kaz. Many of you know Kaz on Discord as Puppy, and as Jenna Steel on Starbase 332 and Alec Wescott on the USS Victory. He brings a lot of teaching experience, and I'm looking forward to working with him. Welcome to the PFA, Admiral.

We also have a new Task Force 11 Commanding Officer. Please welcome Captain Colby Drayton of the USS Solaria to the Fleet Operations staff. Captain Drayton, or as many know him, Kai, has only been back to the Fleet for a short time, but has already been making a strong impression. His sim has already won Sim of the Month honors in two of their first three months, including gold for July. He brings a lot of experience in the TFCO role, and I know Admiral Gordon is looking forward to working with him. Commanding officers in the #CO_Lounge channel on Discord may have already seen his proposal for updates to the TF11 story arc. So stay tuned as that develops.

As I said, this was a short report. Real life responsibilities have left the Fleet staff short handed and dealing with many transitions. But now that we're back to full strength, I'll be bringing a couple of new proposals forward very soon. So stay tuned for more updates.

Our monthly meeting for August will be held this Sunday, August 13, at 3:00 pm EDT. As usual, we'll be in the #meeting channel of the Fleet Discord server. If you have not attended on of our meetings before, I encourage you to attend. They are open to all current and prospective members of Pegasus Fleet. It's a great opportunity to meet with the Fleet staff, get direct updates, ask questions, and share your ideas. And of course, if you can't make the meeting you can always send those questions and suggestions directly to me at pfco@pegasusfleet.net. I hope we see you there. The next meeting will be held on Sunday, September 10.

As always, Live Long and Prosper

------------------------------------------------
Sim of the Month Award
Gold Sim of the Month - USS Solaria
Silver Sim of the Month - USS Gladiator-A
Bronze Sim of the Month - USS Galileo

------------------------------------------------
Post of the Month Award
June's Post of the Month is a tie!

"Cards on the Table - The Dalacari" by Commander Cor Cordale & Lieutenant Valeria Mordin & Captain Elijah Michaels & Commander Bertrand Cuprum & Lieutenant Commander Ziyal Tajor & Lieutenant Hel Samedi & Captain Allen Jones & Lieutenant JG Elliot Keller (USS Victory)

And

"Travel By Map" by Lieutenant Commander Jordan Gunning & Lieutenant Commander Izize sh'Ekesariss (USS Virgil)

For the July Post of the Month, follow the link below, check out the nominated posts by clicking "[READ HERE]" next to each nominee, and vote for your favorite.

Voting will close on Saturday, August 26, so be sure to make your voice heard. Commanding Officers, be sure to remind your crews so that we don't miss anyone.

Cast Your Vote Now!
Fleet Admiral Emily Quinn
Commanding Officer
11th 'Pegasus' Fleet

Fleet Captain Liarra Von
Commanding Officer
Starbase 332

Return to “Fleet Announcements”