A place for fleet staff to make announcements

Moderators: Pegasus Fleet Admiralty, Fleet Ops

Alex
Pegasus Fleet CO
Pegasus Fleet CO

Monthly Update - November 2017

Post by Alex » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:29 am

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone has been doing well. As we get into the holiday season, sim activity seems to drop off a bit as people spend more time shopping and spending time with family. Commanding officers should keep that in mind if activity slows down a bit.

I don't have much in the way of new business, but I do have some announcements. First, I'd like to welcome a couple of new commanding officers. Taking over the USS Galileo is Commander Kevin, Lord Killbane of Sanquhar. Lord Killbane has been around the fleet for a while, but this is his first sim with the Fleet. Also rejoining us is Captain Richard Wayne of the USS Vahalla, though most of you probably know him better as Aaron Parry. Congratulations to both of you on your new commands.

I'm also pleased to announce that we have selected a new Chief of Fleet Operations. After some careful consideration, we have selected Captain James Warrington, formerly the TFCO of Task Force 37, as the newest member of the Pegasus Fleet Admiralty. He is joining as with the character Rear Admiral John Thompson. Thompson has been one of our longest serving TFCOs, and has been doing a great job managing TF37. I'm looking forward to working with him.

With Thompson taking over as CFOps, we've selected Captain Evelynn Haught, aka Terris, as the new TFCO of Task Force 37. Terris has been with the Fleet since the beginning in various different roles, and I'm happy to welcome him back as part of the Fleet Ops staff. Please give our new staff members a warm welcome and congratulations.

As a reminder, we are still taking applications for the remaining TFCO positions. The PFA has one application to review, but we are still looking to fill both TF11 and TF56. If interested, please contact me for more information, or click on the button below to apply.

Finally, I have a special request for the members of the Fleet. The Pegasus Fleet main sites, as well as many of our sims' sites, are made available to us for free by the Fleet Founder at his expense. With some other expenses coming his way, he'd like me to remind everyone that the Fleet does have a donate link on the main site. I've also added the link below. There are absolutely No obligations for anyone to donate. Games will be hosted regardless of if you are able to help. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated, and will go towards the hosting and server upkeep of our games. Again, no one is obligated in any way to donate, but if you would like to support the Fleet hosting, please see the link below.

This month's meeting will be this Sunday, November 12, at 3:00 pm EST. It will be held in the #meeting channel of the Fleet Discord Server, and is open to all current and prospective members of the fleet. Everyone is encouraged to attend. The next meeting will be held on Sunday, December 10.

As always, Live Long and Prosper

Donate to Pegasus Fleet
Task Force Commanding Officer Application Form

------------------------------------------------
Sim of the Month Award
This month we have a tie for Silver!
Gold Sim of the Month - USS Highlander
Silver Sim of the Month - USS Victory
Silver Sim of the Month - USS Virgil

------------------------------------------------
Post of the Month Award
September's Post of the Month goes to:

"Of Chats and Coffee" by Commander Cor Cordale and Lt. Commander Ziyal Tajor (USS Victory)

For the October Post of the Month, follow the link below, check out the nominated posts by clicking "[READ HERE]" next to each nominee, and vote for your favorite.

Voting will close on Saturday, December 2, so be sure to make your voice heard. Commanding Officers, be sure to remind your crews so that we don't miss anyone.

Cast Your Vote Now!
Fleet Admiral Emily Quinn
Commanding Officer
11th 'Pegasus' Fleet

Fleet Captain Liarra Von
Commanding Officer
Starbase 332

Return to “Fleet Announcements”