A place for fleet staff to make announcements

Moderators: Pegasus Fleet Admiralty, Fleet Ops

Alex
Pegasus Fleet CO
Pegasus Fleet CO

Monthly Update - November 2018

Post by Alex » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:05 am

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is surviving the time change. I don’t have much to share this month, but I’ll still spare you from my Daylight Saving rant. I do want to remind commanding officers that we are getting into the holiday season, and as such people may be traveling to visit family. So remember to take that into account if players do not answer tags as quickly as they usually do.

In other business, Vice Admiral S’iraa and I have been discussing a few changes to our internal process, though currently there haven’t been any changes that would be visible to the rest of the fleet so far. We are also going to continue to review the monthly sim awards. This month we once again took nominations from our Task Force commanding officers.

Speaking of awards, I’d like to remind everyone of our monthly poll for Post of the Month. I encourage everyone to check out the nominees and vote for your favorite. We haven’t had many vote the last few months. Post of the Month is an award that the Fleet as a whole awards, not just the PFA. So the more people that participate and vote, the more it truly represents the opinion of the Fleet. Besides, it’s also a great way to show off some of our the Fleet’s terrific writing, as well as help players learn more about sims they may not have seen. So please take the opportunity to check out out nominees and help choose the best in the Fleet.

The last item that I wanted to mention is that we’ve been continuing our server migration. This last round of migrations involved the email server, including the staff emails as well as the sim emails. I believe most of them are working without issue, but if anyone has any issues with the Fleet emails, please let us know at webmaster@pegasusfleet.net.

Our meeting this month will be held on Sunday, November 11, in the #meeting channel on Discord, and will start at 3:00 pm EST. The meeting is open to all members of Pegasus Fleet and any guests. The next meeting will be held on Sunday, December 9.

As always, Live Long and Prosper
Alex

------------------------------------------------
Sim of the Month Award
Gold Sim of the Month - USS Gladiator-A
Silver Sim of the Month - Starbase 332
Bronze Sim of the Month - USS Galileo

Post of the Month Award
September's Post of the Month goes to:

"Message From Home" by Ensign Daniel Sheridan (USS Thames)

For the October Post of the Month, follow the link below, check out the nominated posts by clicking "[READ HERE]" next to each nominee, and vote for your favorite.

Voting will close on Friday, December 7, so be sure to make your voice heard. Commanding Officers, be sure to remind your crews so that we don't miss anyone.

Cast Your Vote Now!

Featured Wiki Article: Benzar
Featured Forum Thread: Slap the Person Above You
For recruitment questions, contact Rear Admiral S’iraa
Fleet Admiral Emily Quinn
Commanding Officer
11th 'Pegasus' Fleet

Fleet Captain Liarra Von
Commanding Officer
Starbase 332

Return to “Fleet Announcements”