A place for fleet staff to make announcements

Moderators: Pegasus Fleet Admiralty, Fleet Ops

Alex
Pegasus Fleet CO
Pegasus Fleet CO

Special Announcement - New Academy Commandant

Post by Alex » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:53 am

Hello everyone!

I have a couple of special announcements. As you probably saw mentioned a couple of weeks ago, Rear Admiral Niamh Devane transitioned laterally into the position of Chief of Fleet Operations, leaving us with an opening for a new Academy Commandant.

After reviewing applications from several strong candidates, we ultimately decided that the best person for the job is our very own Navy_Vet, whom you will likely recognize as the TFCO for TaskForce 37. In addition to being TFCO, Navy_Vet has also been a senior instructor with the Academy for the past year and shown a true passion and commitment to not only the Academy, but Pegasus Fleet as a whole.

Please join me in congratulating Navy_Vet, aka Rear Admiral Joseph Calloway, on his new position as Pegasus Fleet Academy Commandant. I'm sure we'll see him taking the Academy to amazing places in the future.

With his new position in Admiralty, Navy_Vet will be vacating his previous role as TFCO for Taskforce 37, which means we will now be accepting applications to fill TFCO for both TF37 and TF56.

Anyone who is interested in the position of TFCO may submit an application using the link below.

Applications will be accepted through Sunday, June 28, and the PFA will begin to review them on Monday. So be sure to get your applications in before then. Best of luck to all the applicants.

I’d like to thank Navy_Vet for his time as TFCO, and congratulate him again for his position as Academy Commandant!

As always, Live Long and Prosper
Alex

Task Force Commanding Officer Application
Fleet Admiral Emily Quinn
Commanding Officer
11th 'Pegasus' Fleet

Fleet Captain Liarra Von
Commanding Officer
Starbase 332

Return to “Fleet Announcements”