A place for fleet staff to make announcements

Moderators: Pegasus Fleet Admiralty, Fleet Ops

Amethyst
Academy Commandant
Academy Commandant

Special Announcement - New Task Force Commanding Officers

Post by Amethyst » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:50 pm

It is with great delight that I bring these announcements to the fleet:

As you have all been made aware we have been seeking a new TFCO for Task Force 56. In addition, most recently we have also advertised for a new TFCO for Task Force 37 to replace the former TFCO after his promotion to Academy Commandant as Rear Admiral Joseph Calloway.

After extensive review and debate over a great many very suitable applicants, today I happily announce officially the new Commanding Officers for both Task Force 56 and Task Force 37.

It is absolutely delightful that in my role as Chief of Fleet Operations, my first official task is to appoint new TFCO's.

I'd like to offer our sincerest thanks to everyone who applied, we had a good number of very solid applications which made it very difficult to narrow down the applicants.

So, without further ado, I would officially like to congratulate Commander Eranfel on his new position as TFCO for TF56 and Commander Barrett Stillwater for his new position as TFCO for TF37.

Congratulations to both Commander Eranfel, Commanding Officer of the USS Komorkis and to Commander Barrett Stillwater, Commanding Officer of the USS Standing Bear, now Task Force Commanding Officers of Task Force 56 and 37 respectively. These promotions are effective immediately, with all the rights and privileges thereto.
========================
Rear Admiral Niamh Devane
Chief of Fleet Operations
========================
cfops@pegasusfleet.net
Discord: Amethyst #4116
========================

Return to “Fleet Announcements”