A place for fleet staff to make announcements

Moderators: Pegasus Fleet Admiralty, Fleet Ops

Alex
Pegasus Fleet CO
Pegasus Fleet CO

Monthly Update - October 2020

Post by Alex » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:34 am

Hello everyone!

Happy October! It’s a shame that spooky parties and trick or treat will probably not be a thing this year. For those who do have gatherings, please remember to stay safe. I only have a couple of announcements this month, but they’re both exciting announcements.

First off, I’d like to wish Pegasus Fleet a very Happy Birthday! October 10, 2020 marks the eleventh anniversary of the founding of Pegasus Fleet! I’d just like to say thank you to everyone that has made Pegasus Fleet such a great community these last eleven years.

My other announcement this month is also very special. Pegasus Fleet has been chosen to co-host the Tenth Annual FallFest! For those of you who don’t know, FallFest is an online event for the greater simming and roleplaying community. The event is sponsored by OngoingWorlds, and will be co-hosted by Pegasus Fleet and Independence Fleet. This is a fantastic opportunity for our Fleet to shine among the greater community. We’d love to see you there representing Pegasus Fleet.

FallFest X will be held on Saturday, November 14th on Discord. You can join the FallFest server here. You can also learn more about our other co-host and see the current schedule at FallFestX.com. If you are interested in hosting a panel, a trivia hour, or something else, please contact me for more information.

This month’s meeting will be held in the #meeting channel on Discord this Sunday, October 11 at 3:00 pm EDT / 8:00 pm BST. The meeting is open to all members of Pegasus Fleet and any guests that may be interested in learning more about our community. The next meeting will be on Sunday, November 8.

As always, Live Long and Prosper
Alex

------------------------------------------------
Post of the Month Award
August’s Post of the Month goes to:

"Serina's Regrets and Guilt" by Lieutenant JG Serina "Reaper" Donovan and Lieutenant JG John "Sickle" Martinson (USS Tomcat)

For the September Post of the Month, follow the link below, check out the nominated posts by clicking "[READ HERE]" next to each nominee, and vote for your favorite.

Voting will close on Friday, November 6, so be sure to make your voice heard. Commanding Officers, be sure to remind your crews so that we don't miss anyone.

Cast Your Vote Now!

------------------------------------------------
Check out our wiki!
Join our Discord to check out the Pegasus Fleet Discord for the latest chat and gossip on what's going on around the fleet.
For recruitment questions, contact the Pegasus Fleet Admiralty
Fleet Admiral Emily Quinn
Commanding Officer
11th 'Pegasus' Fleet

Fleet Captain Liarra Von
Commanding Officer
Starbase 332

Return to “Fleet Announcements”