A place for fleet staff to make announcements

Moderators: Pegasus Fleet Admiralty, Fleet Ops

Alex
Pegasus Fleet CO
Pegasus Fleet CO

Monthly Update - November 2020

Post by Alex » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:22 am

Hello everyone!

Happy November, and Happy Thanksgiving for our American friends. I know it’s been a crazy year, but I hope everyone will at least be able to spend time with family this upcoming holiday season. I just have a few updates this month, so let’s get to them!

First off, I’d like to welcome a few new commanding officers. New to Pegasus Fleet is Commander Venik of the Olympic-class USS Comfort. Returning as a CO in October is Colonel Tobias Bishop III, commanding officer of the Stardock-class Deep Space 3. And finally, transferring his two and a half year old sim into Pegasus Fleet, we have Captain Neela Izal, commanding officer of the Immense-class Starbase 812. Please give a warm Pegasus Fleet welcome to our newest COs and their crew!

In addition to our new COs, this month we are also celebrating a very special anniversary. On November 7, the USS Dreadnought celebrates 15 years of operation! It cannot be overstated that 15 years is an incredible milestone, and Admiral S’iraa, as Captain William Hood, and his crew should be proud of this accomplishment! Please join me in congratulating the USS Dreadnought, and here’s to many more years!

Finally, I’d like to remind everyone about the upcoming FallFest X. Pegasus Fleet has been chosen to co-host the Tenth Annual FallFest, along with Independence Fleet and in conjunction with Ongoing Worlds. For those of you who don’t know, FallFest is an online event for the greater simming and roleplaying community.

FallFest will take place next Saturday, November 14, on Discord. You can join the FallFest server here if you haven’t already. You can also check out the schedule at https://fallfestx.com/. Opening ceremonies will start at 11:00am EST, or 4:00pm GMT. We have many great panels lined up for us next weekend, including panels led by Admiral Devane, Commander Koralova, Captain Warrington, and me. I’d love to see a big Pegasus Fleet turnout.

We’ll probably talk more about the event during our monthly meeting this month, as well as a debrief next month for those who weren’t able to attend. We’ll also have transcripts available after the event.

Speaking of the monthly meeting, this month’s meeting will be held in the #meeting channel on Discord this Sunday, November 8 at 3:00 pm EST / 8:00 pm GMT. The meeting is open to all members of Pegasus Fleet and any guests that may be interested in learning more about our community. The next meeting will be on Sunday, December 13.

As always, Live Long and Prosper
Alex

------------------------------------------------
Sim of the Month Award

------------------------------------------------
Post of the Month Award
September’s Post of the Month goes to:

"Getting the Science Department Organized" by Lieutenant JG Matthew Thompson and Ensign Ted Silver (USS Tomcat)

For the October Post of the Month, follow the link below, check out the nominated posts by clicking "[READ HERE]" next to each nominee, and vote for your favorite.

Voting will close on Thursday, December 3, so be sure to make your voice heard. Commanding Officers, be sure to remind your crews so that we don't miss anyone.

Cast Your Vote Now!
Fleet Admiral Emily Quinn
Commanding Officer
11th 'Pegasus' Fleet

Fleet Captain Liarra Von
Commanding Officer
Starbase 332

Return to “Fleet Announcements”