Task Force 11 - Monthly Update - November 2020

A place for fleet staff to make announcements

Moderators: Pegasus Fleet Admiralty, Fleet Ops

JasmineSomers
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Task Force 11 - Monthly Update - November 2020

Post by JasmineSomers » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:44 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will start by saying that for the month of October 2020 I am very proud of the ships in TF11, and there has been movement, but all in all considering the global lockdown the sims in the Taskforce have been doing well even if posting numbers are a bit low, but fluctuations are to be expected. The quality of the posts are good and I am happy with that, well done to all for putting the effort in these trying times in and I would like to thank those Sim commanders for this.

I am also proud to announce that the USS Dreadnought is celebrating its 15 years in Operation, I am proud to serve on her with one of my chars, the Dreadnought is an example to the Fleet for a long-lasting simulation a big applaud to the Captain of the USS Dreadnought may they have many more. Also, Taskforce 11 sims have had two Awards this month the TF11's Sim of the Month has been awarded to USS Leto with 5.20 PPP and TF11's Post of the Month has also been awarded to USS Dreadnought for the post “News of Family Matters" and the USS Tomcat has had two of its crew recognised with Post of the Month Lieutenant Thompson and Ensign Ted Silver for the post "Getting the Science Department Organized"

I am also mindful that with things that are going on in Real Life, post counts for October are low again. The other sims in TF11 have to deal with a lot of Real Life stuff and one extra duty, keep up the good work all. I do not have much more to say for this report so I hope that I will have more news for my report for November in December 2020.

And to the final topic, the TF11 Posting Averages are as follows:-

Average Players: 12.6
Average Posts: 36.2
Average PPP: 2.86

Nothing more to mention for October 2020 but hopes TF11 will do just as well for November 2020.

Thank You

Fleet Captain Somers
CO USS Tomcat
TFCO 11
CHARACTERS

-----------------------------------------
"Today is a Good Day to die" Klingon saying
-----------------------------------------

Return to “Fleet Announcements”