Special Announcement - New Task Force Commanding Officers

A place for fleet staff to make announcements

Moderators: Pegasus Fleet Admiralty, Fleet Ops

Amethyst
Academy Commandant
Academy Commandant

Special Announcement - New Task Force Commanding Officers

Post by Amethyst » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:04 pm

I love when a week ends on a high and I have a very special announcement for all of you!

As you've all no doubt been aware, due to recent staff changes we have been looking for some new TFCO's to join our team. We have been looking for go getting, community minded CO's who exemplify the high standards that we hold as a Fleet, individuals who will help us continually evolving Pegasus Fleet into the amazing community it has become and will continue to be.

I am incredibly excited to announce that we have filled not one, but TWO of our vacant TFCO positions.

For the first time in as long as anyone can remember, we are thrilled to announce that we have a new Division Leader for Division 74, our Niche Sims section, Captain Catherine Waldorf. Captain Waldorf is possibly better known on as Nate, and also plays Commander Celia Rhodes, the Commanding Officer of the USS Mauretania in Division 74.

Additionally, we are also welcoming Lieutenant Commander Canaan Serine who is joining our staff ranks as the Task Force Commanding Officer for Task Force 56. Lieutenant Commander Serine is also the Commanding Officer of the USS Cardinal in Task Force 56.

I'd like you all to please make them feel welcome as they transition into their new roles in our community.

Once again, congratulations to both of you! Both very well deserved indeed.
========================
Rear Admiral Niamh Devane
Chief of Fleet Operations
========================
cfops@pegasusfleet.net
Discord: Amethyst #4116
========================

Return to “Fleet Announcements”