A place for fleet staff to make announcements

Moderators: Pegasus Fleet Admiralty, Fleet Ops

Alex
Pegasus Fleet CO
Pegasus Fleet CO

Monthly Update - February 2021

Post by Alex » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:23 am

Hello everyone!

Happy Valentine’s Day, Pegasus Fleet. I only have a few updates this month, though there has been a lot going on behind the scenes. Resources and Fleet Ops has been working on developing a story arc for TF37 as well as working on a new project to deliver in-character news to the fleet. We’ll have more information on these at this month’s meeting.

This month we do have one new commanding officer promotion. Please join me in congratulating Captain Zelea Arlidd of the USS Ranger!

As has been mentioned previously, due to recent staff changes we have been looking for some new TFCO's to join our team. We have been looking for go-getting, community minded CO's who exemplify the high standards that we hold as a Fleet, individuals who will help us to continually evolve Pegasus Fleet into the amazing community it has become and will continue to be.

So, with that, it is my absolute pleasure to announce our newest staff member, Captain Neela Izal of Starbase 812, who will be joining us as the new Task Force Commanding Officer for Task Force 37. Congratulations to Captain Izal!

Finally, I would just like to remind everyone that we are just one week away from the Third Annual Khitomer Conference, which will be co-hosted by Pegasus Fleet. The event will be held on Saturday, February 20, with opening ceremonies starting at 10:30 am EST / 3:30 pm GMT, and lasting until closing ceremonies at 7:00 pm EST / 12:00 am GMT. Several members of Pegasus Fleet will be hosting panels. I encourage everyone to attend if you are able. Khitomer is a fantastic opportunity to network with other members of the greater simming community, and to represent Pegasus Fleet on a larger stage.

For more information on the event, you can check out the website. Or join the Discord server and be ready for when the event kicks off next Saturday.

Our meeting this month will be held in the #meeting channel on Discord this Sunday, February 14 at 3:00 pm EST / 8:00 pm GMT. The meeting is open to all members of Pegasus Fleet and any guests that may be interested in learning more about our community. The next meeting will be on Sunday, March 14.

As always, Live Long and Prosper
Alex

------------------------------------------------
Sim of the Month Award

Post of the Month Award
December’s Post of the Month goes to:

"Morning Coffee" by Lieutenant JG Leland Hawksley and 2nd Lieutenant Cassandra Mathews (USS Tomcat)

For the January Post of the Month, follow the link below, check out the nominated posts by clicking the post title for each nominee, and vote for your favorite.

Voting will close on Wednesday, March 3, so be sure to make your voice heard. Commanding Officers, be sure to remind your crews so that we don't miss anyone.

Cast Your Vote Now!

Check out our wiki!
Join our Discord to check out the Pegasus Fleet Discord for the latest chat and gossip on what's going on around the fleet.
For recruitment questions, contact the Pegasus Fleet Admiralty
Fleet Admiral Emily Quinn
Commanding Officer
11th 'Pegasus' Fleet

Fleet Captain Liarra Von
Commanding Officer
Starbase 332

Return to “Fleet Announcements”