A place for fleet staff to make announcements

Moderators: Pegasus Fleet Admiralty, Fleet Ops

Alex
Pegasus Fleet CO
Pegasus Fleet CO

Monthly Update - June 2021

Post by Alex » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:29 am

Hello everyone!

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Pride Month! Many of our members are part of the LGBTQ+, and many of those who aren't are still allies. One of the most important aspects of Pegasus Fleet is that we pride ourselves in creating a fun and safe environment and community, where one can be free of discrimination and prejudice. We've added some Pride emojis to Discord for you to show off your PF Pride.

I don't have much in the way of announcements this month, so it will be a short report. First off, I'd like to welcome our newest commanding officer, Commander Maho Nishizumi-Takahashi of the New Orleans-class USS Myogi!

The only other big update that I have for this month is to remind everyone about the SciWorld conference. SciWorld is an online simming conference, similar to FallFest or the Khitomer Conference. The event will be held on Discord this weekend, on Saturday, June 12, starting at 11:30 AM EDT / 4:30 PM BST. You can join the SciWorld server here.

If you are able to make it to SciWorld, I encourage you to attend, even if only for a part of the event. Since SciWorld will be taking place the day before our June meeting, we will likely have a full debrief during the meeting.

Our meeting this month will be held in the #meeting channel on Discord this Sunday, June 13 at 3:00 pm EDT / 8:00 pm BST. The meeting is open to all members of Pegasus Fleet and any guests that may be interested in learning more about our community. The next meeting will be on Sunday, July 11.

As always, Live Long and Prosper
Alex

------------------------------------------------
Sim of the Month Award

Post of the Month Award
April’s Post of the Month goes to:

"Let The Negotiations Begin" by Capt. Abigail Laurens, Lt. Cmd. William Rogers, Cmd. Ichiko Gail, Lt. Cmd. William Gunnison, and Lt. Cmd. Calvin Morgan (USS Astraea)

For the May Post of the Month, follow the link below, check out the nominated posts by clicking the post title for each nominee, and vote for your favorite.

Voting will close on Saturday, July 3, so be sure to make your voice heard. Commanding Officers, be sure to remind your crews so that we don't miss anyone.

Cast Your Vote Now!

Check out our wiki!
Join our Discord to check out the Pegasus Fleet Discord for the latest chat and gossip on what's going on around the fleet.
For recruitment questions, contact the Pegasus Fleet Admiralty
Fleet Admiral Emily Quinn
Commanding Officer
11th 'Pegasus' Fleet

Fleet Captain Liarra Von
Commanding Officer
Starbase 332

Return to “Fleet Announcements”