Metron

Items that have been adopted as Fleet Canon

Moderator: Clement

Williams
Admin
Admin

Metron

Post by Williams » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:48 am

Disclaimer: Some of this text was taken partially or wholly from Memory Alpha. This will be listed on any page where this information appears until or unless this statement is no longer true.

I will fill out as much as is applicable from the culture submittal form, but since this is a Trek Canon race with a little bit of extended stuff for PF, not all of it will be able to be filled in with what we know of them so far.

----------------
SPECIES NAME: Metron
CULTURAL DESIGNATION: Metron Consortium
APPEARANCE: Very similar to humans, but with a very slow ageing process.
LANGUAGE: Able to speak the native language of most species moments after coming into contact with them.
AFFILIATION: Neutral, isolationists
LOCATION: South of Gorn Hegemony, East of Southern Federation space. See official Fleet Map

Here is the wiki page regarding them that I have been working on in my sandbox; it provides a much more useful way to display the information than the forums: http://wiki.pegasusfleet.net/index.php? ... box/Metron

I intend to have the Metron Consortium article as a separate one; will post link for that when I've written something.

Comments, criticism and ideas are welcome. The section 'A Test of Civility' is essentially the events of the USS Endeavour's first mission. I intend to think of something to add to the end of it that would re-neutralise them a little more, allowing sims to interact without having to think 'well why would we suddenly be in contact with them again' kind of thing.

Williams
Admin
Admin

Re: Metron

Post by Williams » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:00 am

My Sandbox page on the wiki for this race has been updated.

Williams
Admin
Admin

Metron

Post by Williams » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:59 am

If there are no further comments for this item, can I ask the GAC Chair to start it on the still-proposed process for Fleet Canonisation? Take the system through a trial run, so to speak? :)

I'm on my phone at the moment, so don't have direct access to the last emails sent with the proposal in, so could someone dig that up and re-forward it to me here please?

Return to “Fleet Canon”