CO Course

Have a question? Ask here, and a member of the staff will do their best to answer it for you!
JasmineSomers
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Re: CO Course

Post by JasmineSomers » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:11 am

I can answer that question.

When you log into the PF main site, the place where you update your crew manifest etc, there is a link there called "Academy"

It is under the Commanding Officers menu. Select your character and select the Course you want in this case COs Course then click Submit then wait till the PF Academy Staff deal with it. This may take sometime depending on how busy in RL they are.

Hope this will help?
CHARACTERS

-----------------------------------------
"Today is a Good Day to die" Klingon saying
-----------------------------------------

Mike
Admin
Admin

Post by Mike » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:48 pm

Apologies for not noticing this sooner. That's what you get for trusting iPhone apps.

Spot on- that'll give you a status reading. However, in the meantime you'd be best contacting your academy tutor directly via email (academy@pegasusfleet.net) to get sorted out with the lessons and whatnot.
ImageImageImageImage

blacstonn
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Post by blacstonn » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:32 am

hi I'd like to take it as well. I also have a non standard idea I need to talk with the staff about, can we have a meeting? i'd like to create a sim for warehouse 13....

Mike
Admin
Admin

Post by Mike » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:30 am

Hi! Fantastic stuff- I'm really pleased to hear that you're interested in getting involved. The best thing to do in the first instance is to send an email to pfadmiralty[at]pegasusfleet[dot]net with your idea and someone from the staff will get back to you. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Questions for PF Staff”