new time shifting sim..

Have a question? Ask here, and a member of the staff will do their best to answer it for you!
blacstonn
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

new time shifting sim..

Post by blacstonn » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:43 am

Hello I'd like advice and help creating a sim.. I want to set up a ship that appears in 2393,, But starts out in 2339.. I have a ship design in mind that is not in the wiki. I want to create a slight chip on the shoulder sim.. 18+ in nature.. I have a Captain created for this.. Need to know if you can help me put this together...

Treymiar
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Re: new time shifting sim..

Post by Treymiar » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:48 pm

I'm not on PF staff, but I have questions which will help whoever answers.

• Format: Are you seeking play-by-Nova or play-by-forums?
• Do you have prior Sim command experience? (Whether yes or no, PF CO academy will help you.)
• Do you have a web host/site available to install your sim? (As in, administrator privileges for what you install.)

An important goal for a CO is to acquire the skills and resources to set up, configure, and administrate your own sim.

My2Cents
- PSF

"Sometimes, people become enemies because they don't understand each other.
Other times, they become enemies because they do."

Joe_Rhimer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by Joe_Rhimer » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:35 am

Hi blacstonn!

Sounds like a very interesting sim. I'm the Director of Resources here, so all things Tech related and Fleet Lore related fall under my purview. It sounds like you've got a great idea for a sim, and it would definitely have a place in our Wharehouse 13 Task Force (it's where all of our niche or non-canon sims go).

The first step to this is to apply! Once your application has been approved by the Pegasus Fleet Admiralty (that's me and my colleagues) we can get you enrolled into Command Academy. This will walk you through the basics of getting your sim story ironed out, planning missions, setting up your sim website, and most importantly: RECRUITING! Once you've graduated academy and have a full crew (minimum of 6 players) you'll be free to go hog wild.

If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Either here or at pfdr (at) pegasusfleet (dot) net.

Thanks!
Aaron P.

blacstonn
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Post by blacstonn » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:21 pm

Cool.. I'd love to give this a try here on pegasus..

At the moment I have not been a Co. I've played all other positions and been a right hand. I'm looking for free hosting but don't know much about who to trust.. I have a few starter story Idea's.. I'm putting in the Co application today... Thanks,,

I need to know fo there is anyone that can do advanced graphics.. I'd like to intro a new class into Pegasus fl. I got a ship from Tacticalstarshipcombat.com that I'd like CGI or whatever the newest tech is.. It's the Audacious class.. I have a write up for a 2338 upgrade that puts her in line with ships of that time.. I'd like to try and add this if it's Ok.. Let me know, thanks..

blacstonn
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Post by blacstonn » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:11 pm

Got a reply. thanks. I need to know where my bio is so I can add to it. Sorry for the lag.. Trying to find work during the day. lost my job... Still want to do this,, need to know if anyone can help with the ship conversion???

Logan Reece
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Post by Logan Reece » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi Blackstonn as excpericanced Co. I am happy to help you out. I like the idea of the ship. I am going to apply for your ship when you have it up and running.

Commander Logan Reece

blacstonn
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Post by blacstonn » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:50 am

Cool thanks... Just to let you know,, It's going to be 18+ with a 333 rating... I know some have issues with that.. But I want maximum freedom of expression as the corner stone of the sim... As for your character, I need either a strong willed XO or someone to play the love interest of my female CO.. An older man in his 50's a civilian retired Admiral who is the ships chief science officer... Let me know if there is any other way you might be able to help...
My Co is going to be Eva Larue.. 49 and a single mother....

Logan Reece
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Post by Logan Reece » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:29 am

Just one question when is the site avalible. I would be applying for Chief Medical Officer

blacstonn
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Post by blacstonn » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:44 pm

Not determined by the powers that be as yet.. Still in concept mode....

blacstonn
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Post by blacstonn » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:45 am

Hey I'm wanting to put in a character on the London.. Got something you really need?????

Return to “Questions for PF Staff”