new time shifting sim..

Have a question? Ask here, and a member of the staff will do their best to answer it for you!
Logan Reece
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Re: new time shifting sim..

Post by Logan Reece » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:18 am

Yeah can do with chief operations officer please

blacstonn
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Post by blacstonn » Wed May 04, 2016 10:32 pm

Powers that be,, I'd like to know what is happening with my request.. last I heard you wanted more character detail, I asked where I could find it??

Williams
Admin
Admin

Post by Williams » Thu May 05, 2016 4:54 am

Sorry, I think I misunderstood the question you asked in your return email.

As far as CO applications go, the bio isn't readily accessible from the site - if you scroll to the bottom of the email thread, you'll see a copy of your CO application, which has the bio included in it. You can use that as a basis, and then when you've updated it with more detail, just send the fresh bio through on an email back to us on that email thread.

blacstonn
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Post by blacstonn » Fri May 06, 2016 11:45 pm

Ok well I can't find it, not the most computer friendly, Ca you help please???

Williams
Admin
Admin

Post by Williams » Sun May 08, 2016 11:43 pm

Sent to you by email

blacstonn
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Post by blacstonn » Mon May 30, 2016 9:31 pm

Hey sorry about the delay.. I was able to find work. So i'm thinking things over.. Might change it up or go closer to canon.. I'll let you know.. thanks...

blacstonn
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Post by blacstonn » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:05 pm

Hey powers that be.. I'm on the LONDON.. I was wondering if you'll let me retract this request and take the center seat there.. I can remove the time shifting stuff and clean up the bio... I have a mission arc idea for this ship already... Let me know thanks....

Williams
Admin
Admin

Post by Williams » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:57 pm

Hi blacstonn

If you're an existing crew member of the London looking to take over the sim, then you can send a CO app in for it through the site - head to http://pegasusfleet.net/apply/co and fill in the form.

We'll be reviewing all apps from the crew of the sim to see who to allow to take it over once 7 days have passed (since the email to the crew went out)

blacstonn
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Post by blacstonn » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:14 pm

I asked if you could shift the bio I gave you to the London.. I haven't heard back yet?? Whats the word???

Williams
Admin
Admin

Post by Williams » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Hi blacstonn

As I said in my last post, if you wanted to take command of the London and were an existing crew member, then you needed to fill out the CO application form at the link above. We only received one application to take over the sim (and the email address on the application doesn't match the one on your forum account), who I was just about to approve for the position (I was on LOA when the 7 day period for applying for command expired, which is why that hasn't already been done).

In the interest of getting the sim back on its feet as soon as possible, and given that the 7 day period for applications has passed some time ago, I'll be granting the command to the applicant we did have from amongst the crew. If you are still interested in having a command of your own though, I encourage you to keep working on your earlier proposal.

Return to “Questions for PF Staff”