Message From the TF11XO

Any announcements made by the Task Force Command Staff can be found and shared in here

Moderators: Amethyst, JasmineSomers

Confusedfire
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Message From the TF11XO

Post by Confusedfire » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:27 am

Hello all,

I just wanted to let each of you know that I have an open door policy, please come to me for anything that you wish to discuss. Even if that doesn't involve the fleet or Trek writing I will listen to anything you have to say. I also appreciate constructive criticism in private so please if you have an issue I must know immediately so that I may resolve the matter quickly. If it is something that I cannot help you with then I will find the person who can and utilize them. If you send me an email expect a 72 hour turn around otherwise prod at me!

Over the coming days I will be checking into each of your games to get a feel for what is going on there and, then I will send you each an individual email. Basically that email will just let you know that I visited your site and, ask you if there is anything you need. Please respond to it when you have the chance even if you don't need anything.

As mentioned by the FOps Officer I will be working closely with him over the coming days to further develop the story arc as well as learn all the new buttons and gadgets that I have access to. So, expect slower responses over the next few days until I get myself settled in. I am here if you need me!

Suvaal
Captain, Commanding Officer USS Praxis
Task Force 11 Executive Officer
Captain Neela Izal
Commanding Officer TF37
Commanding Officer SB-812

"Spot this is down...down is good!"

- LCDR Data

Mike
Admin
Admin

Re: Message From the TF11XO

Post by Mike » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:31 pm

Great to have you on board Suvaal! Look forward to working with you.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Task Force 11 Announcements”