CFOps LOA

Any announcements made by the Task Force Command Staff can be found and shared in here

Moderators: Amethyst, JasmineSomers

Williams
Admin
Admin

CFOps LOA

Post by Williams » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:12 am

All,

I'll be moving house on Monday, so my PC is getting packed up into its box today. That means that I'm going to be limited to my iPad until it gets unboxed at the other end, and then I'm not sure how long it will take to get a proper internet connection up and working. I know that a few things have been moving slowly with the Task Force lately, and that's largely been due to my preparations for the move, as it all came together rather quickly in the past few weeks. I have a list of things I want to get moving on but haven't been able to, so expect to see a lot of activity from me when I am back up and running.

I'll be finishing off a few things today before I box the PC up, and I'll be able to respond to urgent things, but for all Task Force matters please go to our TFXO Will (tf11xo[at]pegasusfleet[dot]net) and for any PFA-related stuff, please let Alex (pfco[at]pegasusfleet[dot]net) know. Please cc me in to the email in both cases so that I can get caught up quicker when I'm back.

Williams
Admin
Admin

Re: CFOps LOA

Post by Williams » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:07 pm

I'm back everyone! I hope you all behaved whilst I was away!

I've got internet in the new place now and we're nicely settled in. Still a few boxes left to unpack, but the important stuff is done and I'm ready to start catching up and getting back into the swing of things.

Return to “Task Force 11 Announcements”