Commander Announcements

Any announcements made by the Task Force Command Staff can be found and shared in here

Moderators: Amethyst, JasmineSomers

Williams
Admin
Admin

Commander Announcements

Post by Williams » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:54 am

I've a few announcements to make in regards to sim commands today;

Firstly, as I'm sure you've seen, the CO of the Harbinger has left us, as has the sim itself. It's always a shame when we lose members, but we'll always respect the decisions that COs make in the interest of their sims.

We have also recently had the COs of the USS Poseidon and USS Apollo step down, due to real life issues. Again, it is always a shame when real life interferes with the hobbies that we enjoy, but we wish them both the best of luck with their future endeavours. All three of our departing COs have a home here should they ever wish to or find time to return.

We will be starting the process of asking the crews of the Poseidon and Apollo for volunteers to step up and take command of their sims shortly. In the meantime, I have some happy news that we have a new CO joining our ranks! I'm pleased to welcome Commander John Williamson to the fleet, who will be taking command of the Lexington class USS Princeton!

Welcome to the fleet John, and I wish you and the Princeton the best of luck as you get started.

Return to “Task Force 11 Announcements”