Oberon Base

Any announcements made by the Task Force Command Staff can be found and shared in here

Moderators: Amethyst, JasmineSomers

Williams
Admin
Admin

Oberon Base

Post by Williams » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:40 am

Everyone, I'm very pleased to announce that Oberon Base has officially been approved as a sim in Pegasus Fleet!

Some of you may have already been aware of the sim, which was going through a new process whereby the CO Academy must be completed before it is officially approved into the fleet. I'm glad to say that its CO, Taylor who plays Dr. Allyson Isley has graduated the Academy with a very high grade, and as such has had their CO application approved!

Welcome to the CO's Table!

Aaron
Chief of Public Relations

Re: Oberon Base

Post by Aaron » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:54 pm

Congrats on graduating. Can't wait for this first mission to take shape.
Rear Admiral Jesse James
Pegasus Fleet

Lt.CMdr Craig Travis
Chief of Base Security
SB 332
TF11

Taylor_Isley
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

Post by Taylor_Isley » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:01 pm

Thank you!

I am glad to see that we are official now. It is always nice to see your simm on the simm list for the first time.

I am glad to announce that in the time it took to complete the Academy and make things official we have had 8 crew members join, not counting myself, and we have just started our first mission. I am very excited to get things started.

Looking forward to working with all of you IC and out.
ImageImage

Emily
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post by Emily » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:11 am

Sorry I'm a bit late to this, but welcome (officially) to Pegasus Fleet, Oberon Base! I know you've already hit the ground running, so I can't wait to see what stories you guys will be crafting with this awesome idea you've got! As always, if you need anything from me or my department, we're always here for you!

Yunalesca
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

Post by Yunalesca » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:14 am

Welcome to the family.

Not that, you know, most of the family waited to dogpile you with apps, or anything.
Jane Atwood wrote:Atwood was sitting at one of the computer terminals, angrily shouting abuse at it. There was a repair kit to her left, and a flask sitting on the console. "YOU SCUM-EATING SON OF A NARGLE. THE SYSTEM IS NOT RUNNING WITHIN EXPECTED PARAMETERS." Atwood yelled.
I'm not even sorry.
I'm not dead
Let's have dinner

"It'll be fine."
Narrator voice: "It actually was not."

Return to “Task Force 11 Announcements”