TFCO11 Monthly Report June 2021

Any announcements made by the Task Force Command Staff can be found and shared in here

Moderators: Amethyst, JasmineSomers

JasmineSomers
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

TFCO11 Monthly Report June 2021

Post by JasmineSomers » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:52 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings Everyone

For the month of June 2021 I am very proud of the ships in TF11, and there has been movement, but all in all considering the global lockdown which is slowly being eased where restrictions are concerned, the sims in the Taskforce have been doing well even if posting numbers are a bit low, but fluctuations are to be expected. The quality of the posts are good and I am happy with that, well done to all for putting the effort in these trying times in and I would like to thank those Sim commanders for this.

A big well done to Captain Maia Sterling and the crew of the USS Leto for getting a first I hope of many 65 posts for a month, well done Captain Sterling. Not much more for the month of June 2021 just want to say well done to all the sims in TF11, you have been doing a grand job, I know your posting speed has slowed considerably, but all sims are like that, put it down to that time of the year and real-life problems.

I am also mindful that with things that are going on in Real Life, post counts for May 2021 are normal. The other sims in TF11 have to deal with a lot of Real Life stuff and one extra duty, keep up the good work all. I do not have much more to say for this report so I hope that I will have more news for my report for July 2021 in August 2021.

Trying something new this report, here is a brief rundown of what each sim in TF11 Missions currently are, if you are interested in joining any of them please contact the Sim Commanders in a DM. I will put the ships name and Sim Commanders name that they have on discord in BOLD, after that the rest is up to those who are interested in any of the sims and wish to join them all the sims are slow-paced.

USS Tomcat FCapt Somers: Current mission “Interlude” the Tomcat has just finished its Phase 2 mission where the crew met an old enemy known as the Bluegills, after going through hell in carrying out a task that no one wanted to do, but they carried out their orders admirably and saved the Alpha quadrant from one of the many enemies the Federation has. The Tomcat is currently arriving back at their Starbase for some R&R and possibly some counselling sessions before setting out on its new mission, ACMO/ACIO are two key slots available on this sim.

SB332 FCapt Von (AlexM): Starbase 332 is a hub of activity has to cope with many, many occurrences, in their latest mission “The Archan Job” a Special Agent from Starfleet Intelligence arrives on SB332 with a mission for FCapt Von and her personnel to complete, and someone will also have to enlist the help of the 332 Crew to carry out an infiltration mission that the SFI agent had arrived with and help to stop the Tejar from retreating further underground. Many Key slots are open for this sim, please contact AlexM for more information.

USS Poseidon Captain Johnson: After the Battle of the Bright Nebula and Starfleet cancelling the ships original mission aiding the Cardassian’s with Relief supplies, now with a dubious event of possibly more Pirated Isolinear chips yet to be found on the ship the Poseidon has been tasked with fending off Pirates in their local sector as illegal activity has increased. Many slots available still a few key positions available for the taking, please contact Capt Johnson for more information.

USS Leto Captain Maia Sterling: Being relatively new to the center seat Captain Sterling is tasked with smoothing over relations with the locals in the Thorion system in the wake of ridding it of Orion Slavers being forced to retreat after a confrontation with the Orions led by the USS Tomcat, Captain Sterling is tasked with a Diplomatic Mission to get Starfleet an Embassy on the planet, after that the USS Leto will be concentrating on Diplomatic missions and the occasional border skirmish, but the ships main mission is diplomatic key posts ACoS/Tactical and Second Officer.

USS Endurance Commander Temperance Harding: Being one of the newest commanders and ships to be commissioned, the ship is still in dry dock taking on more crew before it starts its mission properly, currently it is being retrofitted to accommodate fighters, with a new mission on the way it is an interesting time to join the Endurance as their future is not yet written and most of the crew will be seeing operational missions for the first time and what mysteries they will face in their new mission key Position CoS/Tactical and many other Dept Head and Deputy posts available.

Website: http://endurance.pegasusfleet.site/inde ... ain/index

Thank You

Fleet Captain Somers
CO USS Tomcat
TFCO 11
CHARACTERS

-----------------------------------------
"Today is a Good Day to die" Klingon saying
-----------------------------------------

Return to “Task Force 11 Announcements”