A Brief Introduction...

General discussion area for all sims in Task Force 11

Moderators: Amethyst, JasmineSomers

Nate
Crewman
Crewman

A Brief Introduction...

Post by Nate » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:40 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Nate aka Reade, and I currently play Captain Calvin Rhodes on USS London, and a number of other characters around the fleet. As of recently, I have been appointed the TFCO for Task Force 11. It is such an honour to have been selected for this position, especially at such a pivotal time of growth for the Fleet.

I wanted to take a minute to give you guys a bit of background on me. I am 23 years old and a proud Canuck, currently living in Hamilton, Ontario. I recently left work in real estate to pursue writing (a passion of mine) and currently work at a local coffee shop.

While I don't have 20+ years of Trek Writing experience, I have been an avid Trekkie for much of my life. I got my start in Trek by accident and have been hooked ever since. At present, I am the CO of two sims (London in PF and my own indie venture), and I'm currently workshopping a third sim that would be a project of passion for me.

Enough about me, let's talk about the future. My main goal for Task Force 11 is to reinforce the open communication as put in place by the PFA. It is my experience and my opinion that open and even communication is integral to a fun and flourishing simming community. Which is one of the main reasons we are all here. To have fun, and write with grat people. I think that Pegasus Fleet exemplifies this more than any simming fleet.

I feel as though I've started to ramble, So I will leave it there for now.

If anyone has any questions for me I'm always available through PM here on the forums, by emails at tf11@pegasusfleet.net or find me on IRC as Nate.

Again I'm really looking forward to this great opportunity and working with fantastic CO's and players
Captain Dominic Dalgaard
Task Force Commanding Officer, Task Force 56

Captain Catherine Waldorf
Division Leader, Division 74

Captain Etan Kaz
Commanding Officer, Deep Space K-17

King Aethan Velaryon
First Of His Name. King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Six Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm

And many more....

Alexanderia Cahill
Crewman Apprentice
Crewman Apprentice

Re: A Brief Introduction...

Post by Alexanderia Cahill » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:28 pm

Congratulations Captain on your promotion. I look forward to doing some simms with you. I love to play medical officers.

JasmineSomers
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Re: A Brief Introduction...

Post by JasmineSomers » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:49 pm

Congrats on the promotion, I see my CMO has made herself known :) and yes she does love to play Medical Officers.
CHARACTERS

-----------------------------------------
"Today is a Good Day to die" Klingon saying
-----------------------------------------

Return to “Task Force 11 General Discussions”