Task Force Storyline- Where are we at?

The area for everything to do with the Task Force 11 Story Arc

Moderators: Amethyst, JasmineSomers

Nate
Crewman
Crewman

Task Force Storyline- Where are we at?

Post by Nate » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:05 pm

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening (Whatever the case may be)

With our Task Force's gearing up to go live soon I wanted to take a minute to touch base with the Pegasus Fleet CO's who have been running TF11 Story Arc's on their sims.

With the help of Admiral Gates, and some research of my own I think I have a general sense of where things are at. However, I never hurts to get an update directly from the horse's mouth.

If you have been running TF11 Arc's on your sim let me know where you have gotten, what direction you were/are headed in, and any details I might find important.

Either leave a comment below or email me at tf11@pegasusfleet.net

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Captain Dominic Dalgaard
Task Force Commanding Officer, Task Force 56

Captain Catherine Waldorf
Division Leader, Division 74

Captain Etan Kaz
Commanding Officer, Deep Space K-17

King Aethan Velaryon
First Of His Name. King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Six Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm

And many more....

Ro' Matlh
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Re: Task Force Storyline- Where are we at?

Post by Ro' Matlh » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:11 am

The IKC FHew were called in to help with a defensive withdrawal of the Tenbach system. With the help of a Federation Starship, and a few damaged Klingon Vessels we were able to inflict enough damage on the Gorn to cause them to withdraw temporarily from the sector. We observed, and destroyed a Gorn ship that was equipped with a gun powerful enough to assault a Starbase directly. It was destroyed in the conflict, and we can hope that it was a prototype and we will not see more of these deployed in the upcoming conflict. We were not able to save the station, and the cost in lives was high, but we managed to slow the Gorn advance and deprive them of significant resources we brought with us from the sector.

The IKC FHew continues to patrol the border between Federation and Klingon space until it is needed. Our ship is with the Federation Fleet, but our hearts are for Qon'oS.

Alex
Pegasus Fleet CO
Pegasus Fleet CO

Re: Task Force Storyline- Where are we at?

Post by Alex » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:38 am

I'm not sure if this the right thread, but I want to get 332 involved in the story arc. My problem is figuring out how. We're in close proximity to the Ritorians, who we had decided were going to assist the Gorn. Their newly acquired cloaking devices were to play a role as well. But from where we are at this point, I don't think we know that the Ritorians have been supplying the Gorn. So I think we need a mission to expose that. Once that's done, I've considered having the Klingons petition the Federation to let them use SB332 as a base for conducting raids on the Ritorians. Adding some Klingons to the starbase might introduce some more stories. So I have an idea where to go, I'm just not sure how to get there.

My fighter commander and marine CO are both interested in doing missions away from the station, so we might be able to incorporate them into some story arc missions.
Fleet Admiral Emily Quinn
Commanding Officer
11th 'Pegasus' Fleet

Fleet Captain Liarra Von
Commanding Officer
Starbase 332

Return to “Task Force 11 Story Arc”