Guide for using this forum

This is the place for all currently active missions to do with the Task Force Story arc; this includes missions available for COs to take up, and a place for COs who are doing missions that have been approved as part of the Story arc to put up some details

Moderators: Amethyst, JasmineSomers

Williams
Admin
Admin

Guide for using this forum

Post by Williams » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:59 am

In this forum I will post a number of missions that are available to be claimed by sims wishing to take an active role in the story arc. These will be clearly marked, and will include a set of 'orders' from RAdm Gates to the CO of the ship in question, as well as a bit of OOC stuff detailing the possible directions that the plot should go. In general I'll try to keep it either open-ended so that COs can come up with their own details, or define about three different routes that the plot could take loosely, and let the CO pick one and then fill in the blanks. These plots do not all have to be set in stone; I am open to you discussing potential changes to them with me if you think it could work better done another way. Bear in mind that I reserve the right to turn down certain proposals if I feel that they don't take the story arc in the best direction, but overall I'll generally work with whatever you want to do.

Now, the missions that I put up in here aren't the only ones that can involve the story arc. If you want to come up with your own missions, or even have just a part of your mission involve the story arc in some official manner, then please get in touch with me, give me the details of what you are planning and how you intend for it to affect the arc. I'd love to get more of your own stories involved in shaping this arc, and if I like it and it works well, I'll approve it. Once a mission has been approved as part of the arc, please feel free to make a post in this forum just telling the rest of the fleet what you are doing and how it will affect the arc. Please label your post clearly with your sim name and the name of the mission.

Return to “Active Missions”