General discussion area for all sims in TF37

Moderator: Terris

Taylor_Isley
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

TFCO Introduction

Post by Taylor_Isley » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:29 pm

Hello Team,

I want to take a moment to introduce myself for those of you who do not know me and for those who will be joining at a future time.

In real life my name is Taylor. I chose to give the character I play as TFCO the same first name as myself to make things easier. I know most people within the fleet have two if not more names they go by. I myself am bad with names so Taylor it is IC and OOC.

Out of the Fleet in Real life, I am 23 and I am going to college for Social works. Right now I am a junior in college and will be starting field internships within the next year. I work part time and do a lot of work within the community. My overall goal once I get out of school is to work with Adolescents but I am not sure in what capacity at the moment.

Within the fleet besides being TFCO for TF37, I am also the Commanding Officer of Oberon Base, Director Allyson Isley. I play on several other sims within the fleet and you will see me around under the username Taylor_Isley on the IRC.

I have been on Startek Sims since I was about 14 on and off throughout the years. I have commanded Sims in other fleet and ran an independent sim for about 2 years. I have seen a lot of things happen on sims and although I will never claim to be an expert I am here to help you with any issues that arise. No matter your position in the fleet feel free to Email me if you need anything. If I can’t help you I am happy to find someone who can.

My goal as TFCO is to build a community not just of the COs and XOs but all members. When talking about TF Plot or ideas of how we may improve the TF I want to hear from everyone! If you are reading this and you just play an Ensign on one sim within the fleet join the Forum. I want to hear from you and the ideas you may have.

Thank you for your time,

Taylor
-----------
Captain Taylor Wood
Task Force Commanding Officer, TF37
Pegasus Fleet
ImageImage

Return to “Task Force 37 General Discussions”