Douglas is seeking senior staff old and new

For Pegasus Fleet Simms Only!
Need crew for your ship or station? Here's somewhere you can advertise!
Please, no one-line ads in here.
A.simmons
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Douglas is seeking senior staff old and new

Post by A.simmons » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:30 am

Assigned to the Argonauts Task Group. Our mission is to explore strange new worlds, seeking out resources and new contacts. Being a new ship we have many open positions.

I can't offer you the world. I can't offer you, you're own command. What I can offer you is realism, adventure, creative and active writing. Continuity and fun. So if chasing the unknown, defending Federation space against pirates and stopping smugglers, if assisting in attacks from the Borg, the Cardassians and even a few rogue Klingons or if simply making peace and first contact are all on your agenda then why not take a moment or two to submit an application. We're willing to train anyone so even if you have just an inclination that you want to try the world of Star Trek then please submit an application and lets see if we can help you learn how to play.

If you've heard the name's Riker, Troi, Picard, Worf, Data, Chakotay, Janeway and wonder what its about then maybe we can help you carve a name like theirs into the stars.

JasmineSomers
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Re: Douglas is seeking senior staff old and new

Post by JasmineSomers » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:04 pm

You might want to put you some links in your advertising post so prospective simmers can click a link direct to your site.
CHARACTERS

-----------------------------------------
"Today is a Good Day to die" Klingon saying
-----------------------------------------

Return to “Ships Seeking Crew”