Getting to Know Each Other

General discussion area for all sims in TF37

Moderators: Amethyst, Nate

Stannes
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Getting to Know Each Other

Post by Stannes » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:05 pm

Lady and Gents of D74! Let's roll out some introductions and get sociable! I'm Kitty. In fleet I'm the Academy Commandant, CO of Stargate Cataclysm and the Langport, GAC Chair. Out of game I'm the mother of three special needs teens and twice yearly visits from my stepdaughter. I am a photographer, comic artist, writer and occasionally I teach creative writing. I am a forever student and I take extra free classes and audits for fun (Yes.. I'm one of those weirdos. However, it gets me great info on psychology, astronomy, linguistics, medicine, art and virology to use in writing, so .. free classes for the win). I am autistic, though high functioning, so I am always looking for different angles to help people understand concepts. I also do dog rescue.

As I stated in my letter to the COs, I am here to do the following:

• Help with crafting missions and pushing plot.
• A second set of eyes to make sure that your manifests match up and your sims are meeting the PF requirements for an active sim. Should you not be, I’ll help you implement a plan to get to where you need to be and help you monitor it.
• Point you to resources and fleet personnel who can help fulfill your sim needs.
• Remind you of upcoming report due dates and collecting said reports for inclusion to a monthly report for CFOPs.
• A sounding board for problem solving.
• Ensure that you have the support and voice at monthly meetings that you may not be able to personally attend.

You can reach me through the following methods:
Email: d74@pegasusfleet.net (Will be available soon. Until then, I’m using my simming email hunts.all.toasters@gmail.com as a backup)
IRC: Otouvelli or tueborvita
Yahoo Messenger: tueborvita (appointment only)

Feel free to contact me whenever you need to for help or just to chat. I really want to help the TF become an active and thriving community.
ImageImage

Caeslius
Crewman Apprentice
Crewman Apprentice

Re: Getting to Know Each Other

Post by Caeslius » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Hi everybody! I'm Michael (you can call me MC) and I'm captain of the USS Manoora, which is set in the early days of the Dominion War. I also write aboard Starbase 332 and the USS Highlander and am a previous (albeit brief) member of the PFA.

Outside simming, I generally have a busy life with work and family, but I really enjoy writing so this is an outlet for that in addition to my own writing. Big fan of science fiction (Trek and just about everything else) and historical fiction. I still haven't given up on the dream of being a rocket scientist, either :lol:

Looking forward to being part of the Division 74 stories to come.

MC
ImageImage

Chris
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Re: Getting to Know Each Other

Post by Chris » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:57 am

Hey all, I'm one of the new kids in D74. But I've been in simming and roleplay for a couple decades. A bunch of Trek sims, Second Life SWRP, a couple SW RP forum sites, and good old fashion D&D (and SW Saga Edition). So as you've seen, I'm spinning up a Star Wars sim set just before Force Awakens, taking us up through the movie in time for Ep8 to hit so we know where to go from there. Should be a fun ride, so hit me up if you're interested. Star Wars on Nova is not very common, so come help me make this work. *waves hand* You know you want to...

Outside of Wars/Trek nerding, I am an IT Director for a school at Indiana University in the states. I've been an IT professional for almost 20 years. I am a Christian, a husband, a father of two lovely little girls, and female cat and dog - surrounded by estrogen. Good times.

Anyways, as I've said, glad to be in this community, and this Division. See you all around the forums and discord!
Captain Ovik
Task Force 56 Commanding Officer

Commander Caymen Greener
Commanding Officer, USS Sinnan

Discord: @Chris#6382

Return to “Division 74 General Discussions”