[USS Galileo] - Talaxian Envoy

This Forum Holds Infomation on Missions that have been Approved as part of the TF Story Arc. This Includes Approved Open missions for CO's to pick up and do, as well as Missions CO's have done on their own that are now approved.

Moderator: Terris

EHart
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

[USS Galileo] - Talaxian Envoy

Post by EHart » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:59 am

The USS Galileo had just docked at one of Iota Command Facilities orbital docking stations. Commander Elizabeth Hart had made her way to the transporter room and as she entered the Commander gave a smile to the transporter chief.

As the CO of the Galileo stood in front of the transporter pad she crossed her hands behind her back and gave the order "engergize chief."

As John beamed into the Galileo's still pristine transporter room he was glad to see Hart waiting for him. "Commander. As much as I'd like too have a look around I'm afraid time is of the essence. Usually this is done via subspace however given the nature of this assignment I'm sure you'll understand why it was best to do face too face," he began as he walked down from the padd. "Lead the way," he offered motioning too the door.

Elizabeth did just that and moments later the two found their selves crossing the bridge for the Commanders ready room. "After you Captain," Hart said gesturing for the Captain to enter the room.

He entered the room and walked right too the window. Once the Commander had entered the room and the doors closed he began. "We have a problem. Several months ago we made contact with the Talaxians. Given Voyagers good dealings with them it was decided that an envoy would be sent from their colony to us. They were due to arrive 4 days ago but never appeared. Yesterday morning a transport ship arrived. They picked up a distress call from the Talaxans reporting engine trouble. Unable to help themselves they pushed and nearly fried their own engines getting here to relay the message to us."

He finally turned around from his stare out into space. "I don't need to tell you Commander that there is every possibility that somebody else picked up that signal and after a recent acquisition made by the USS Hephaistos the Hirogen are out to make life difficult for us."

"Right into the action," Hart said raising an eye brow. "Do we have an idea of their last known location?" she asked figuring it would be the best place to start.

"Yes we do. The transport gave us that and from what I understand their ship is in a high orbit around a gas giant to try and hide themselves." He paced briefly. "I can't stress this enough Captain. Get them here. Whatever you need to do."

"I understand Captain," Hart said with a nod. "The crew is ready." She wore a rather large smile, "and I feel the Galileo is adequate for this mission."

Thompson frowned at the CO. "Let's hope she is more than adequate Commander. Make sure your armoury, medical supplies and engineering kit is ready and depart when ready. I'll see myself out so you can get going soon as," he said taking off from the office.

Commander Hart couldn't get another word out and the Captain was exiting her ready room. Of course she already knew the armory was stocked, medical teams were ready, and things had run fun in engineering thus far. Elizabeth pulled the mission data up on her terminal and reviewed it for a moment.

It would take the Galileo just under three days to arrive at the Talaxian Envoy's last known location. Elizabeth had an uneasy feeling in her stomach. she didn't feel her first meeting with Captain Thompson went very successful and she didn't like the odds that were stacking up against the Talaxians every moment that was wasted. They would launch immediately and make best the best speed possible.

----

Commander Elizabeth Hart
Commanding Officer
USS Galileo

Captain Thompson
TFCO
Iota Command Facility

Thompson
Chief of Fleet Operations
Chief of Fleet Operations

Re: [USS Galileo] - Talaxian Envoy

Post by Thompson » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:27 am

Posted on 03/06/2017 @ 1:15am by Captain James Warrington

Mission: TFCO Posts

The USS Galileo had just docked at one of Iota Command Facilities orbital docking stations. Commander Elizabeth Hart had made her way to the transporter room and as she entered the Commander gave a smile to the transporter chief.

As the CO of the Galileo stood in front of the transporter pad she crossed her hands behind her back and gave the order "engergize chief."

As John beamed into the Galileo's still pristine transporter room he was glad to see Hart waiting for him. "Commander. As much as I'd like too have a look around I'm afraid time is of the essence. Usually this is done via subspace however given the nature of this assignment I'm sure you'll understand why it was best to do face too face," he began as he walked down from the padd. "Lead the way," he offered motioning too the door.

Elizabeth did just that and moments later the two found their selves crossing the bridge for the Commanders ready room. "After you Captain," Hart said gesturing for the Captain to enter the room.

He entered the room and walked right too the window. Once the Commander had entered the room and the doors closed he began. "We have a problem. Several months ago we made contact with the Talaxians. Given Voyagers good dealings with them it was decided that an envoy would be sent from their colony to us. They were due to arrive 4 days ago but never appeared. Yesterday morning a transport ship arrived. They picked up a distress call from the Talaxans reporting engine trouble. Unable to help themselves they pushed and nearly fried their own engines getting here to relay the message to us."

He finally turned around from his stare out into space. "I don't need to tell you Commander that there is every possibility that somebody else picked up that signal and after a recent acquisition made by the USS Hephaistos the Hirogen are out to make life difficult for us."

"Right into the action," Hart said raising an eye brow. "Do we have an idea of their last known location?" she asked figuring it would be the best place to start.

"Yes we do. The transport gave us that and from what I understand their ship is in a high orbit around a gas giant to try and hide themselves." He paced briefly. "I can't stress this enough Captain. Get them here. Whatever you need to do."

"I understand Captain," Hart said with a nod. "The crew is ready." She wore a rather large smile, "and I feel the Galileo is adequate for this mission."

Thompson frowned at the CO. "Let's hope she is more than adequate Commander. Make sure your armoury, medical supplies and engineering kit is ready and depart when ready. I'll see myself out so you can get going soon as," he said taking off from the office.

Commander Hart couldn't get another word out and the Captain was exiting her ready room. Of course she already knew the armory was stocked, medical teams were ready, and things had run fun in engineering thus far. Elizabeth pulled the mission data up on her terminal and reviewed it for a moment.

It would take the Galileo just under three days to arrive at the Talaxian Envoy's last known location. Elizabeth had an uneasy feeling in her stomach. she didn't feel her first meeting with Captain Thompson went very successful and she didn't like the odds that were stacking up against the Talaxians every moment that was wasted. They would launch immediately and make best the best speed possible.

----

Commander Elizabeth Hart
Commanding Officer
USS Galileo

Captain Thompson
TFCO
Iota Command Facility

Return to “Task Force Missions”